Reload this Page Sarah Palin opens up about divorce: 'I thought I got shot'
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Sarah Palin opens up about divorce: 'I thought I got shot'
Old
  (#1)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Sarah Palin opens up about divorce: 'I thought I got shot' - 11-14-2019, 08:40 AM

Todd is an Iron Dog, he stayed with that wreteched woman for 31 years. He finally had enough. That's it in a nutshell.

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin opened up about her husband, Todd, filing for divorce in June and revealed she had learned he was seeking a divorce through an email.

On Tuesday, Palin spoke out publicly regarding her marital issues in an interview with Dr. James Dobson, founder of the Family Talk Christian ministry, on a broadcast of Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk.

According to Palin, she received an email on June 19 from an attorney hired by her husband, three months before he filed for divorce on his birthday on September 6.

"I found out from an email from an attorney... Iíll never forget it. Then on Toddís birthday, a week after our 31st anniversary, was when he filed. Itís not easy to talk about, but it's not over yet," Palin said.

"It was devastating, I thought I got shot," Palin continued. "Maybe except for the death of a child, I donít know what could be more [painful.]"

But the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee says that their relationship is not over yet.

"Weíre going through counseling, so itís not over, over. The attorneys are getting rich off of us," Palin told Dobson. "God doesnít want families to split up, I know that. To me, in a general sense, marriage is so extremely important as a foundation of our nation. It helps make America that much greater. Iím not to the point of wanting mine to be split."

Palin went on to discuss what her five children think of the divorce, stating, "My kids are cool, they donít like it and that helps me... They're mad."

"They have been brought up with that teaching that you make a covenant with God... Iíve always preached that to my kids, too," Palin said. "Family sticks together through thick and thin because you made a vow to God. My kids witnessing what's happening, they donít like it. It makes me feel good. Iím like, 'Good! I didnít screw that part up anyway.'"

Old
  (#2)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

11-14-2019, 08:43 AM

There are always at lease THREE SIDES of every story, Party "A's", Party "b's", last the TRUTH.

Old
  (#3)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 08:53 AM

Sarah: “I can see Todd from my house”

Old
  (#4)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-14-2019, 09:39 AM

She belongs in a trailer park somewhere.....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#5)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 09:42 AM

and I'm guessing she is 10 times hotter than anyone's wife or girlfriend in NPR. LOL

news flash, half of American gets divorced, unless they are pedophiles named Clinton or Biden, then they stay for the "cover" lol

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#6)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 09:56 AM

Will there be an expose after the divorce...unlike the Clingons?

dumluk

Old
  (#7)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
and I'm guessing she is 10 times hotter than anyone's wife or girlfriend in NPR. >>> LOL <<<
Yea, that's a LOL for sure.....to even imply that is just ludicrous.

FWIW, I never said she was ugly.....she's not smokin' hot either, cute but never 'hot'....but that's just my opinion.... My comment was more aimed at the trailer trash drama that they continually involve themselves in. Yes, odds are most of us have been through a divorce.....but it's a private family matter....when you start talking about it to the media = DRAMA QUEEN TRAILER TRASH.....but from the Palin's, that's pretty much their norm.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#8)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Yea, that's a LOL for sure.....to even imply that is just ludicrous.

FWIW, I never said she was ugly.....she's not smokin' hot either, cute but never 'hot'....but that's just my opinion.... My comment was more aimed at the trailer trash drama that they continually involve themselves in. Yes, odds are most of us have been through a divorce.....but it's a private family matter....when you start talking about it to the media = DRAMA QUEEN TRAILER TRASH.....but from the Palin's, that's pretty much their norm.
Far from trailer trash, they don't win Gov races and get selected for VP and have money. but, sure, whatever

She was smoking hot in her early days, now she's a nice MILF. The media involved them, and all she said was divorce is hard and it sucks. Not sure what he big deal is over that, seriously??

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#9)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 10:56 AM

...and some move to the PI.

Quote:
and I'm guessing she is 10 times hotter than anyone's wife or girlfriend in NPR. LOL

news flash, half of American gets divorced, unless they are pedophiles named Clinton or Biden, then they stay for the "cover" lol

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-14-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
...and some move to the PI.
Yes, I heard that from a guy that heard it from a guy as well !!

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#11)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge

11-14-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Far from trailer trash, they don't win Gov races and get selected for VP and have money. but, sure, whatever
Yes you can....just ask Bill.... Heck, he went even further than a governorship.....

Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#12)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:47 PM

The left has a special place in hell for hot conservative women.

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-14-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Yes you can....just ask Bill.... Heck, he went even further than a governorship.....
Bill does not qualify as trailer trash, he's a Rhodes Scholar. Now, he likes to rape trailer trash, so you got me there

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#14)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:

She was smoking hot in her early days, now she's a nice MILF. The media involved them, and all she said was divorce is hard and it sucks. Not sure what he big deal is over that, seriously??
I hope your Sarah poster is plastic coated.

Old
  (#15)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-14-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
I hope your Sarah poster is plastic coated.
Not yet STill not sure why most libs can't admit someone is good looking. Heck, you have a lib that is running for the D nomination, and she's pretty cute, not hot, but very cute, has a certain look about her. I mean, geez, people hate folks based on politics, I get that, but nobody is asking anyone to vote for good looking folks from another party !!

TZAR Tips now available.

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: