Nunes and Jordan
Old
  (#1)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Nunes and Jordan - 11-25-2019, 06:25 AM

I wasn't afraid to watch the hearings. I watched the hearings to see President Trump vindicated.
What I saw was a case laid out against him that he made a serious mistake and the phone call was a serious error in judgement.
Nunes and Jordan had an opportunity to explain to intelligent, non-partisan folks why he did this and why this isn't as serious as the Democrats are making it out to be.
Instead, they attacked the credibility of the presenters or simply ignored the accusations altogether and made it about the Bidens.
Why not do both?
If I accuse Joe Bob of being a liar and a thief and getting a contract out on my brother, his response should NOT be "I know you are, and what about that time you robbed that bank?"
He should try to defend HIS ACTIONS FIRST!
This is what Nunes and Jordan are doing. The hell with the accusations. If we throw enough poop on the wall and muddy the circumstances, the public, those that are paying any attention at all, won't know what to think.
It's working.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#2)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I wasn't afraid to watch the hearings. I watched the hearings to see President Trump vindicated.
What I saw was a case laid out against him that he made a serious mistake and the phone call was a serious error in judgement.
Nunes and Jordan had an opportunity to explain to intelligent, non-partisan folks why he did this and why this isn't as serious as the Democrats are making it out to be.
Instead, they attacked the credibility of the presenters or simply ignored the accusations altogether and made it about the Bidens.
Why not do both?
If I accuse Joe Bob of being a liar and a thief and getting a contract out on my brother, his response should NOT be "I know you are, and what about that time you robbed that bank?"
This is what Nunes and Jordan are doing. The hell with the accusations. If we throw enough poop on the wall and muddy the circumstances, the public, those that are paying any attention at all, won't know what to think.
It's working.
Unless there's apocalyptic flood that washes it away, like the Racetrack poop that jockeys would lay in to get warm and sweat out, in Tijuana during the early 1900's before Seabiscuit.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Old
  (#3)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-25-2019, 06:30 AM

Applying the Law, this dnc lynch mob was a nothing-burger. Those who live in an uber emotional state overlook the obvious shenanigans by the dems and desperately look for something, anything, they can hang their pussyhat on, but....

UGotNuttin'

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#4)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Why not do both?
It's working.

And if Biden and his drug addict son rob the Ukraine and part of some massive fraud scheme that was going to be unveiled soon, they should not be impeaching the president because they want to throw poop on the wall and hope it sticks. Oh, and of course the IG report is coming Dec 9th. The dems had two things to hide from..... not working out too well for them.

I can't see why you abandoned your party and voted for Trump. Sleezy shit.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#5)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Sleezy shit.
LOL! Don't dare to think on this forum.

Old
  (#6)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-25-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
LOL! Don't dare to think on this forum.
I'm glad you practice what you preach, that's very noble, but the rest of us prefer to think.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Last edited by jason; 11-25-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Old
  (#7)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Why not do both?
It's working.
I doubt anyone on the right in this forum watched the hearings. From everything Iíve seen posted, theyíre only parroting conservative talking points.

Old
  (#8)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 08:17 AM

As the Demos and Reps fight like cats and dogs the spending goes on and on. Where is the fiscal rectitude?

Old
  (#9)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 08:22 AM

I watched them too Tom.... the difference is that I went into with an "innocent until proven guilty" viewpoint, not the other way around...

he does not need to be "vindicated" of anything until someone at least proves he did something wrong, other than win in 2016

what a concept

Old
  (#10)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
I doubt anyone on the right in this forum watched the hearings. From everything Iíve seen posted, theyíre only parroting conservative talking points.

I watched the hearings and I responded. You see the reaction I received. RJs response was particularly telling.

Old
  (#11)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
I watched them too Tom.... the difference is that I went into with an "innocent until proven guilty" viewpoint, not the other way around...

he does not need to be "vindicated" of anything until someone at least proves he did something wrong, other than win in 2016

what a concept
The hearings confirmed extortion. Even most of the republicans canít deny that. You need to catch up. Itís no longer a matter of guilt, thatís been proven. Its whether commuting a felony warrants tossing him out of office. The right doesnít seem to think so.

Old
  (#12)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
The hearings confirmed extortion. Even most of the republicans canít deny that. You need to catch up. Itís no longer a matter of guilt, thatís been proven. Its whether commuting a felony warrants tossing him out of office. The right doesnít seem to think so.
exactly what was he "extorting"?

Trump was the one with the money, not the other way around

it's 1+1=2, not 2=1+1.... you seem to have logic dyslexia and are working backwards from a predetermined result... 2=2, not 2=1+1

it is not surprising that you do not "get it"

Old
  (#13)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-25-2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:

it's 1+1=2, not 2=1+1.... you seem to have logic dyslexia and are working backwards from a predetermined result... 2=2, not 2=1+1

None of them old guys are that stupid

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#14)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:

You could be right. I went into it with a "Let's see what they had to say" attitude."
Do you feel that Nunes and Jordan went into the hearings with a "Let's prove he's innocent and not guilty" attitude?
If that's what you saw we must have been watching 2 different hearings.
All of a sudden RJ thinks I'm a "sleezy shit" because I'm being honest about what I saw.
I may still vote for Trump but I'll be damned if I'm going to pretend that Nunes and Jordan were being honest in their defense of the President.
We all see integrity and, apparently, reality, differently, it appears.

Last edited by tom haney; 11-25-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Old
  (#15)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:

Trump was using the money in an attempt to extort Ukraine into making a public statement that they were investigating Biden. Ukraineís president agree to it but the whistleblower came forward and foiled the whole thing. In other words, Trump got caught before an announcement could be made.

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: