Dean

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean,
Your cue is done I finished it yesterday on Thursday and it will ship on Monday. Total build time was 5 months and I don't think that is to bad taking in to account I got sick and almost died. During that time of being sick I lost 6 weeks work in the shop so I got way behind on my work and bills. So again I am very sorry for not being able to full fill all of your expiations during the build.

20160610_093507 (640x152).jpg

20160610_093518 (640x156).jpg

20160610_093524 (640x89).jpg

20160610_093536 (640x53).jpg

Last edited:

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue

Dean,
Your cue is done I finished it yesterday on Thursday and it will ship on Monday. Total build time was 5 months and I don't think that is to bad taking in to account I got sick and almost died. During that time of being sick I lost 6 weeks work in the shop so I got way behind on my work and bills. So again I am very sorry for not being able to full fill all of your expiations during the build.

View attachment 425305

View attachment 425306

View attachment 425307

View attachment 425308

Great looking cue Pete! Glad to hear you are doing better. Hopefully your health is on the up and up.

Ebony and blue veneers is a killer combo. Dean we finally got a picture of one of your cues! I feel the world tilting off its axis :D

Enjoy and glad to see this issue (whatever the case may have been) has been resolved.

SS

Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Pete,

You don't know me from Adam. i'm a friend of Dean and can tell you that this would have been avoided if Dean had received progress (or lack thereof) reports. Communication is important.

Best, adam

(great looking cue)

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a slick cue design.....I'm sure once the cue arrives, Dean's pleasure will soar & any past annoyance
will evaporate. All it takes is communications and so much strife, pain and hardship can be circumvented.

Nice work Mr. Tonkin........Sorry to learn about your serious health issues. Hopefully all of that is behind and you
can just get back to having a life again. Worrisome health is your obvious priority & may the road before you remain problem free.

Matt B.

Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sweet looking cue Pete. I'm glad that you're still above ground with us!

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Pete,

Sorry to hear you were ill and I hope your recovery is complete. Sounds like you received some grace. Be grateful!

BTW, Awesome Cue. :thumbup:

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
I wait more than 5 months for Mr. Tonkin cue. Man have a health issues and no one is perfect in this world. Hopefully his health get better or under control. Get well soon Pete.

Last edited:

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue :)
Sorry to hear about your health problems, and I hope you are doing better now.
I think it shows class to publicly apologize the way you do and I understand that in times like that, remembering to update your customers about an eventual delay is easy to forget.

You are among the cuemakers I look to for inspiration and I hope to see more spectacular cues from you in the future.

Last edited:

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Shipped

Dean,

Your cue is in the mail USPS tracking number EL 192742534 US
The Shipping and insurance was $82.50 please remit this to my PayPal account pete@tonkincustomcues.com and this will conclude our business

Regards,
Pete

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sharp looking cue. Congrats to Dean on the acquisition and the cuemaker on the beautiful work and improved health.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue arrived and is everything I hoped for
my wife pay pal ed last night
PS she thinks your cue is the best and she has good taste
dean

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely beautiful cue!! Glad your health has gotten better and things all worked out in the end.