My Day Two Recap

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jay! I have been watching when I can but not all so appreciate the recaps. Interesting comment about team cohesiveness. Good for us! Go Team USA!!!

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for taking the time to post up your summaries Jay.
Like others, I log in and look specifically for your wrap-up to start my mornings.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every set yesterday won 5 to 1. It's a dog fight. Anybody's game. I like our chances.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Every set yesterday won 5 to 1. It's a dog fight. Anybody's game. I like our chances.

That was my favorite stat as well!

Like everyone has said, thanks for the recaps, I can re-watch them in my head as I read your explanation! Man I love pool!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
That was my favorite stat as well!

Like everyone has said, thanks for the recaps, I can re-watch them in my head as I read your explanation! Man I love pool!

Fats said it best a long time ago on the Johnny Carson show, "Pool is the greatest game man ever invented!" I'm still waiting for the rest of the world to catch on. :smile:

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No mention of rack one SVB vs Kazakis that Shane had a shot on the 1 (I think it was the one) with a 2/9 combo waiting, but would have had to shoot over another ball, chickened out and tried to safety and didn’t execute it properly, handing the easy out to Kazakis. That was disappointing.

Man, I can’t believe how bad Neils is playing. He must have left his one good eye at home. Day one when he was playing with Kaci in doubles, he attempted a safety that failed miserably, handing the table over to SVB/Tyler who ran out.

Thorpe and Bergman had a couple of bad matches but have redeemed themselves. Tyler can do much better that Kaci match. I look forward to seeing him get back in.

And today is Max Eberle’s birthday. He will be here at Mandalay Bay. If you see him wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have played on the new OX table with Klematch P-59 Cushions? Not contesting what you are saying, just making sure you are talking about the new OX table specifically. The Victory 2+ also has been revamped recently.
Thanks for any and all info.

Trent

P.s what tables are you used to playing on?

I play all kinda tables. Mostly Diamonds and Dynamic 3. I played over 1 year old Rassons two competitions and they were awful. OFC they were not properly installed but shelf was deeper than Diamonds and usually if opponent hung a ball, it was so deep your only option was direct draw. Because you could not hit rail first. Rails were like Red Label Diamonds...