New Year Pool Resolutions?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Have any? What your?

What a special Cue. New Set of Balls? New Case? More Lessions.

Mine is very simple, try to play a bit more, and get back to where I was, hate loosing most of the time.:angry:

Southwest cal up should be Junish, need to make some choices, Pointed, or Merry Widow? What Woods, What Color Wrap, etc.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I resolve to stop missing straight-ins in 2020 though it may have something to do with me being f-a-r from 20/20

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have any? What your?

What a special Cue. New Set of Balls? New Case? More Lessions.

Mine is very simple, try to play a bit more, and get back to where I was, hate loosing most of the time.:angry:

Southwest cal up should be Junish, need to make some choices, Pointed, or Merry Widow? What Woods, What Color Wrap, etc.
To add more people to my "Ignore" list. I'm at four right now and am looking at maybe going to 6-7. Outta sight, outta mind. ;) Happy NewYear

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I vow to stroke my shaft and play with my balls once a day in 2020. I might get good at it if I can keep it up.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
To add more people to my "Ignore" list. I'm at four right now and am looking at maybe going to 6-7. Outta sight, outta mind. ;) Happy NewYear

Well this Ignor thing is not to my to my liking, as sometime someone who I would put on IGNOR, say some funny, brill tent, or intresting. If they were on ignor it would be my loss.