The Hal Houle Post

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
You make a couple of fair points, but nonetheless you threw in the towel.

One of Stan’s great qualities is sticktuitiveness.

Connie Shuffett

That's a good quality, "sticktuitiveness". Cool word too.

As far as me throwing in the towel... Once I learned/discovered what was going on, I dropped the towel and walked away. There's a difference.

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a good quality, "sticktuitiveness". Cool word too.

As far as me throwing in the towel... Once I learned/discovered what was going on, I dropped the towel and walked away. There's a difference.

There’s way more to it than meets the eye. Hal learned things about vision that no one else could even dream of. Somewhere along the line you lost your ability to dream. Stan trusted and had faith in what Hal asserted to true. As a result, Stan was able to eventually tap into Hal’s mind. Stan will be sharing his experiences of what many will say is only a dream in his Truth Series and book.

Connie Shuffett

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
There’s way more to it than meets the eye. Hal learned things about vision that no one else could even dream of. Somewhere along the line you lost your ability to dream. Stan trusted and had faith in what Hal asserted to true. As a result, Stan was able to eventually tap into Hal’s mind. Stan will be sharing his experiences of what many will say is only a dream in his Truth Series and book.

Connie Shuffett

Well snap snap!! Let's get to it! Lol. Just kidding. I understand things take time, especially when it's in someone else's hands.

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kids! Quit it!

One Gentleman is dead.
One Gentleman is working for the goodness of pool.
One Lady standing up for her husband's beliefs.
One Gentleman is a non-believer.
The rest of us are not idiots.

GET A LIFE!!!

randyg

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kids! Quit it!

One Gentleman is dead.

GET A LIFE!!!

randyg

Great post, Randy.

Concerning Hal, his spirit that is larger than life itself, lives on.

Connie Shuffett

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Kids! Quit it!

One Gentleman is dead.

GET A LIFE!!!

randyg

But....

A lot of gentlemen are dead.
A lot of people are working for the goodness of pool.
A lot of ladies are standing up for their husbands' beliefs.
A lot of gentlemen are non-believers.
And most people are not idiots.

We do have a life, and a small portion of it is dedicated to playing pool, talking about pool, gaining and sharing knowledge, helping others and helping ourselves.... That's what we're doing here. If not for that, there would be no AZ Billiards. We are like a big disgruntled family where cousins and brothers and sisters don't always agree with each other. That's life.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are like a big disgruntled family where cousins and brothers and sisters don't always agree with each other. That's life.

Don't brothers and sisters and cousins get along a little too well in West Virginia. Isn't that where the saying Aunt Mom originated. Just kidding.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kids! Quit it!

One Gentleman is dead.

GET A LIFE!!!

randyg

Randy -- maybe you need a new award: "2019 Busybody of the Year." If you don't like a thread you are welcome to move along.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't brothers and sisters and cousins get along a little too well in West Virginia. Isn't that where the saying Aunt Mom originated. Just kidding.

Watch it now....or I'll send my uncle dad down there to Florida for a visit! Lol

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Kids! Quit it!

One Gentleman is dead.

GET A LIFE!!!

randyg

Next drink on me Pops!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Does "gets it" mean "believes all shots can be made with only three cut angles"?

pj
chgo

Here we go again. 22 years and you still misrepresent what the three points are.

Yes, all shots can be made but not because they're the final cut angle contact point.

When are you going to stop this already? Don't you have better things to do in your old age and waning years?

(one liner put down now to come. Don't disappoint)

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here we go again. 22 years and you still misrepresent what the three points are.

Yes, all shots can be made but not because they're the final cut angle contact point.

When are you going to stop this already? Don't you have better things to do in your old age and waning years?

(one liner put down now to come. Don't disappoint)

You can tell them my friend BUT you can't make them learn!

randyg

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You can tell them my friend BUT you can't make them learn!

randyg

That's fine. "Them" can use whatever they want and not learn. But the least they can do is stop the crap of misrepresenting and lying about all of it since they haven't learned and don't use.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
So "only three cut angles" means three reference angles - and the actual cut angles are however many are estimated/adjusted from those. You know, like we've been saying for 20+ years - congratulations on finally getting/admitting it.

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
So "only three cut angles" means three reference angles - and the actual cut angles are however many are estimated/adjusted from those. You know, like we've been saying for 20+ years - congratulations on finally getting/admitting it.

pj
chgo

It could never have been done without everyone learning how to use the "lizard head move" going back and forth to do all the feely guesswork and math.

Where would the world of aiming and everything pool be without Pat Johnson?