Cue makers in Oregon/Washington!

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greg Sowder, Jim Baxter, Dave Jones, and our very own KRBsailing would be good starting points. I'm sure there are more.

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Couple more...

Ernie Omori - Seattle area and Paul Allers out of Oak Harbor. Both great guys and great to deal with. Ernie usually has a booth at the BCA event in Lincoln City, OR get together.
Tommy

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Makers in Oregon/Washington

Greg Sowder (Sowder Custom Cues) makes one cue at a time and no two are alike. It takes him about a two years to make a cue since he doesn't use any chemical stabilizers and dries out his wood over 2 years turning them down gradually 2 or 3 times a year. He makes his cues like they were made 50 years ago. He probably makes on 10-12 cues a year at most. One of the best unknown cue makers in the country.

1pocketpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another vote for Greg Sowder (Vancouver, WA.) A great cuemaker and a nice guy to work with. He's built a number of cues for me including my favorite, a John Davis conversion.

jonpador

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roger Pettit and Wayne Fincher haven't been metioned yet and theres Rich Benson in eastern Washington.

Last edited:

asiasdad

Banned
Another vote for Greg Sowder....extremely high quality without
the surcharge for the name between the points.

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul Allers

I've had a couple of Paul Aller cues and they play jam up. Check him out on facebook. Not sure if he has a website.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Robert Danilson
Bdcues makes a great cue ss360 shafts.. look him up here on here.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey guys. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would like to buy cue while I'm up here!

Are you hoping that they just have a cue hanging around for sale? Or are you thinking of ordering one while you is it their shop?

Sheldon Lebow lives in the Eugene, OR area.

Freddie

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greg Sowder ~ Curly Koa.....

Here's a real nice used Sowder cue I've got for sale >>> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=417991

000_3040_zpshw0aeonj.jpg

:wink:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Are you hoping that they just have a cue hanging around for sale? Or are you thinking of ordering one while you is it their shop?

Sheldon Lebow lives in the Eugene, OR area.

Freddie

Springfield to be exact...sheldon does make a fine playing cue