Inactive Instructor

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Because of health and economic issues, I've had to suspend my active status as a PBIA/ACS Certified Instructor. I hope to return to active status, but am still offering lessons in the meanwhile.

Also, my current series of Fifty Game-winning 8- ball Safety Shots is coming to an end in Pool & Billiard Magazine. I will still offer this as a course to those interested.

I'm also still offering to sell any cues in my current collection of collectible cues. Please visit my website at "donnylutzpool".

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Because of health and economic issues, I've had to suspend my active status as a PBIA/ACS Certified Instructor. I hope to return to active status, but am still offering lessons in the meanwhile.

Also, my current series of Fifty Game-winning 8- ball Safety Shots is coming to an end in Pool & Billiard Magazine. I will still offer this as a course to those interested.

I'm also still offering to sell any cues in my current collection of collectible cues. Please visit my website at "donnylutzpool".

Stay safe & healthy Donnie.

randyg

BurritoBandido

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

50 game-winning safety shots? I am interested in that. I hope you get better quickly.