wife wanted to fool around last night

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wife came in the family room where I was shooting on my diamond pro am wearing a nice sexy nightgown. she said hey sweetie, wanna fool around right now. I looked at here and said NO! she said why not??/ I said because im practicing the best stroke making shot in pool, BURTS shot number one. this shot Is giving me a stroke when I didn't have a stroke before.

she watched me hit shot number one, dead stop on the cue ball. she said, ok sweetie, I understand. thats a good stroke your developing.

she said you can use that stoke on yourself, im going to bed:mad::mad::mad:

the life of a budding pool player:grin::grin:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
wife came in the family room where I was shooting on my diamond pro am wearing a nice sexy nightgown. she said hey sweetie, wanna fool around right now. I looked at here and said NO! she said why not??/ I said because im practicing the best stroke making shot in pool, BURTS shot number one. this shot Is giving me a stroke when I didn't have a stroke before.

she watched me hit shot number one, dead stop on the cue ball. she said, ok sweetie, I understand. thats a good stroke your developing.

she said you can use that stoke on yourself, im going to bed:mad::mad::mad:

the life of a budding pool player:grin::grin:

12.4mm or 13mm ?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Your priorities are completely out of whack. Oh no play on words there. lol

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joe Tucker's training kit comes with a booklet that can be propped up with a sign saying "DO NOT DISTURB - PLAYER PRACTICING".

Back when I was married I was shooting pool and my wife came into the room to ask me a question. Without even looking at her I stood up, put my cue stick on the table, walked over to my desk and rummaged around until I found that booklet, propped up the DND sign, then walked back to the table and resumed shooting pool. I thought it was hysterical. I don't believe she did.

We're divorced now.

But I'm hitting them pretty sporty.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think judochoke is lying through his teeth...

I heard he’s getting a new Simonis on his table today

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what do you mean???? 5500 delivered and set up. no sales tax. I thought I got a good deal. pro am, walnut rails. 7 foot. thats a good deal isn't it?????:(:(:(:(:(:(

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
probably wait to have the table for one year before I recover. figure 300 a year for new cloth is not to bad.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
wife came in the family room where I was shooting on my diamond pro am wearing a nice sexy nightgown. she said hey sweetie, wanna fool around right now.

Well...at least she offered so you've still got that going for you. Wait 'til you get my age.......:frown:

Maniac (no comment)

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
When you quit hitting it is about the same time someone else starts hitting it. Just saying....

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
what do you mean???? 5500 delivered and set up. no sales tax. I thought I got a good deal. pro am, walnut rails. 7 foot. thats a good deal isn't it?????:(:(:(:(:(:(

It was a good deal, but that still 5000.My wife would tell me, "you go practice until that damn thing is paid for!"
If the bed was 5000 we'd probably never even sleep on it