John Madden Birdseye Custom

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Update - I am lowering this cue again. Also, someone PM'd me and asked if the cue was "Perfectly Straight". I got a chance to roll it this weekend and it is not what I would call perfectly straight. You can can see the faintest bit of light under each shaft when rolled, certainly nothing that would affect play. I just wanted do disclose it here in the event someone who needs a "Perfectly Straight" cue to play good pool reads the thread they will not waste their time.
First SOLD can have this beauty.

-don

I picked up this cue from Tommie1351 hoping to use one of my favorite Predator shafts with the cue and the diameter at the joint is too small (.830) to comfortably fit my Predator shafts and I do not want to alter the shafts so I am making it available for sale here. No trades please.

For your consideration is a 2007 John Madden full birdseye player. This cue is available for $SOLD shipped via FEDEX next day anywhere in the Lower 48.

Description:
Build Date: 2007
Forearm/Butt: Highly figured birdseye maple Signed John Madden, 2007, Montana
Wrap: Wrapless
Joint: Flat face rich brown phenolic joint with 3/8-10 pin. Comes with very nice brown phenolic joint protectors.
Butt Cap: Rich brown phenolic with JM signature

Specifications:
Butt: - Excellent condition, very clean for a 2007 cue. Appears to have very little play or treated very well if the cue has much play.
Joint: 3/8-10 Steel
Joint Width .830"
Top of wrap: 1.01"
Bottom of wrap: 1.21"
Butt: 14.6oz
Shaft 1 - 13.3mm (3.8oz.) with what looks like LBM ferrule and Triangle tip
Shaft 2 - 13.3mm (3.9oz.) with what looks like LBM ferrule and Triangle tip
Balance Point: 18-1/4" from bottom
Cue Length: 58"

Pictures:

Last edited:

santamaria

Wrapless pls ;)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
the joint size is a deal breaker for me or else i would have purchased this already.
good luck on the sale of this beautiful cue!

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
As usual I have too little time, no real need for an extra 50 or 75 on a cue sale, and too many other things on my plate to get done in the next two weeks so if someone wants this cue for SOLD I will ship next day tomorrow and you will be hitting balls on Friday with a very nice cue. For sale only in the continental United States.

Thanks
-don

Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
nice offering

Nice Cue Don!! No worries with this seller, top rate guy and top rate cues! Somebody needs to put this cue in their case.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Nice Cue Don!! No worries with this seller, top rate guy and top rate cues! Somebody needs to put this cue in their case.

Thanks for the bump, I am lowering this cue again also someone PM'd me and asked if the cue was "Perfectly Straight" I got a chance to roll it this weekend and it is not what I would call perfectly straight. You can can see the faintest bit of light under each shaft when rolled, certainly nothing that would affect play. I just wanted do disclose it here in the event someone who needs a "Perfectly Straight" cue to play good pool reads the thread they will not waste their time.

First SOLD can have this beauty.

-don

Last edited: