Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Predator Arena VIP Seats for Challenge Matches, US Open 10-Ball, & US Open 8-Ball
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
CSI - Ozzy
Banned
CSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-08-2015, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
That is a smoking deal, I gotta admit.

I do not agree with the bar table direction, but getting people into the event for free so they can watch stuff is a great move and can only help. I remember the events at the Riv where they were in the room down at the end of the hall, you had to pay to get in and the bleachers were all but empty, it was a dreary sad state. This is a good direction getting the event out there and getting some new potential fans to have a chance to catch a look at it.

The shift to open tables is also such a phenomenal move, I remember voting on the move from plugging the table back those many years ago and I could not get my mark onto the "green fee" box fast enough.
Thank you. We don't have to agree on everything but I appreciate the fact that you also took the time to write something positive. Thank you, sir.

Old
  (#17)
CSI - Ozzy
Banned
CSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond reputeCSI - Ozzy has a reputation beyond repute

07-08-2015, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
thanks! good deal!
You are very welcome. Make sure to say hello as you see me running around the Rio!

Old
  (#18)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-09-2015, 11:12 AM

@ OZZY - what's the distance from the back of the table seats, to the 1st row of bleachers (backside)? based on your autocad, it should be 6 feet?

i'm a little sleepy - KVINBRWR
no one's ever called me 'Howard Honey'; i kinda like it.... - STR8
i don't have time to be impatient - SJM
i'm in this thread for the entertainment factor....you are adding to it - RANDALLT6
you talk a lot for someone who is almost always wrong - LWW

Dimensions
Old
  (#19)
CSI - Ozzy
Banned

Dimensions - 07-10-2015, 02:09 PM

7'-8" from the back of the tables to the front of the bleachers. 3'-8" aisle between the risers and the bleachers.

Reminder
Old
  (#20)
CSI - Ozzy
Banned

Reminder - 07-14-2015, 05:05 PM

Reminder! Check out the preview video of the great matches that will be played in The Predator Arena!

Gold Seats
Old
  (#21)
CSI - Ozzy
Banned

Gold Seats - 07-15-2015, 08:31 AM

There are only 10 Gold Seats remaining...get yours today for the best view of the action for the entire 11 days!

LIVE STREAM PREVIEW VIDEO

VIP SEAT ORDER PAGE

Name:  2015 VIP Seats (150715).png
Views: 129
Size:  77.7 KB

Old
  (#22)
westcoast
AzB Silver Member
westcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2015, 11:11 AM

Looks like only 56 people are signed up for the 10 ball. Are you anticipating a lot of last minute sign ups? I'm hoping Earl and Rodney sign up. There are a lot of top pros signed up but those are two of my favorites to watch and I hope they sign up

Old
  (#23)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

07-15-2015, 11:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hBGEEaH8zo

One of the best pool video promos I have ever seen, bar none. Brilliant!

Thanks
Old
  (#24)
CSI - Ozzy
Banned

Thanks - 07-15-2015, 12:27 PM

JAM: Thank you...we are very proud of it. JP Parmentier does terrific work and will be part of our crew.

westcoast: If history is any indicator, many people will wait until the deadline of July 23 to register.

Old
  (#25)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

07-15-2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Looks like only 56 people are signed up for the 10 ball. Are you anticipating a lot of last minute sign ups? I'm hoping Earl and Rodney sign up. There are a lot of top pros signed up but those are two of my favorites to watch and I hope they sign up
I don't think Rodney got the invite.

GO TO WWW.ONTHERAILTV.COM FOR SOME GREAT POOL CONTENT!

Old
  (#26)
westcoast
AzB Silver Member
westcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Lenny View Post
I don't think Rodney got the invite.
I thought things were patched up between Rodney and Mark Griffin?

Old
  (#27)
westcoast
AzB Silver Member

07-22-2015, 10:25 AM

I see that there are 56 players signed up as of today if the list is accurate. Is tomorrow the exact last day to register? It seems that the field is only half filled at this point.

Old
  (#28)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

07-22-2015, 10:27 AM

Quote:
I thought things were patched up between Rodney and Mark Griffin?
I do hope so and that would be great. Personally I think the whole matter was BS and blown out of proportion by outside parties, if they both got together and talked I am sure all is well now. Rodney is a fan favorite and hell of a nice guy, can't fault him for getting discouraged with the pro side of pool but Mark and CSI do what they can for the pro players. Tough for a promoter to make it profitable or break even on a pro event it seems, just no sponsor support or interest.

GO TO WWW.ONTHERAILTV.COM FOR SOME GREAT POOL CONTENT!

Old
  (#29)
BRussell
AzB Silver Member
BRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond repute

07-22-2015, 10:42 AM

Quote:
I see that there are 56 players signed up as of today if the list is accurate. Is tomorrow the exact last day to register? It seems that the field is only half filled at this point.
People are arriving today and tomorrow - if they were going to wait and sign up when they got there, it should see some big increases.

Old
  (#30)
westcoast
AzB Silver Member

07-22-2015, 11:34 AM

I'm debating whether to drive over to Vegas on Saturday morning to watch days 2 and 3 of the tourney, but if the turn out remains this sparse I will probably just stay home. As I said earlier, I was really hoping to see Earl and Rodney enter this tourney. Also, seems like most of the Filipinos decided to stay home

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: