LIVE STREAM INFO: 2015 Kamui Challenge, Jayson Shaw vs Corey Deuel, July 22

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Live Stream PPV Information!
Watch the 2015 Kamui Challenge live! Simply click the More Information button below to get all the details such as start time, step-by-step help, customer support, etc. All times listed are pacific time.

Format
8-Ball, Race to 21
Alternate Break
The Official Rules of CSI are in Effect
Played on a 7ft Diamond Table w/ Pro Cut Pockets

Live Stream Loop
At the end of the day, the recorded match will be replayed (looped) until the next morning at approximately 9 am pacific time. Please note that occasionally, factors beyond our control may interfere with the loop.

Kamui Challenge.jpg

more-info-button.jpg

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have bought many many PPV's and know how they work.

This one was weird for me. I paid via PP and then clicked the access content. The viewer screen popped up and got the usual "loading" icon.

That did nothing, so closed that window and went back to my cart. The tab showing the match was gone and I couldn't get it to come back. I did this process two times and both times same problem.

:(

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have bought many many PPV's and know how they work.

This one was weird for me. I paid via PP and then clicked the access content. The viewer screen popped up and got the usual "loading" icon.

That did nothing, so closed that window and went back to my cart. The tab showing the match was gone and I couldn't get it to come back. I did this process two times and both times same problem.

:(

Weird, it worked fine for me.

-don