Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Facing the facts about Venezuela’s death squads

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Facing the facts about Venezuela’s death squads
Old
  (#1)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Facing the facts about Venezuela’s death squads - 07-15-2019, 04:28 AM

July 7, 2019

https://nypost.com/2019/07/07/facing...-death-squads/

Death squads have returned to Latin America, this time on the left: A new UN report
says government forces in Venezuela have killed at least 6,854 people since the start
of 2018, and cites accounts by independent groups that put the total above 9,000.

To be clear, it’s the witnesses who call them “death squads”: They describe Special
Action Forces, masked and dressed in black, careening into towns in pickup trucks
with no license plates — and proceeding to break into homes, molesting women and
separating out young men, then executing them. Afterward, the goons stage a scene
to make it look like their victims were resisting arrest.

The government calls this “Operations for the Liberation of the People.” UN human
rights officials told The New York Times it’s in fact “an instrument to instill fear in the
population.”

On top of the death squads, the report flags thousands of political arrests and
widespread torture of political prisoners, including waterboarding, electric shocks,
suffocation with plastic bags and rape.

Dictator Nicolás Maduro gave unusual access to the UN investigators, apparently
because they were led by UN human-rights chief Michelle Bachelet, who as
president of Chile declined to openly criticize the regime’s turn to repression before
she left that office last year.

Bachelet plainly understands that other leftists need to tell the truth about Maduro’s
reign of blood, which has forced more than 4 million citizens to flee the country. Too
bad so many American progressives who once sang the praises of the Venezuelan
regime seem indifferent to its horrors now.

Old
  (#2)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 04:33 AM

Come on now.

This is the type of Utopia liberals seek.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Last edited by Sev; 07-15-2019 at 05:04 AM.

Old
  (#3)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 05:00 AM

This is what happens when citizens give up there guns.

Old
  (#4)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
This is what happens when citizens give up there guns.
And vote for free stuff.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#5)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Come on now.

This is the type of Utopia liberals seek.
This will be the U.S in 2024 if Biden gets in . Death squads! Executing conservatives! Hanging Hannity by his balls in Times Square! Banning Fox News! Vote Trump.

God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; 07-15-2019 at 05:25 AM.

Old
  (#6)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

07-15-2019, 05:42 AM

If you think idiots like AOC wouldn't eventually resort to the same tactics, you don't understand the mental illness that is liberalism.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#7)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
If you think idiots like AOC wouldn't eventually resort to the same tactics, you don't understand the mental illness that is liberalism.
It is reasonable to believe they intend to.

It is their intention until proven otherwise.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#8)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
It is reasonable to believe they intend to.

It is their intention until proven otherwise.

What was it Chicken Little said?

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#9)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
"Everybody is created equal but some are more equal than others."?

Oh...wait...wrong book....but much more appropriate given the subject...

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Old
  (#10)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

07-15-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
"Everybody is created equal but some are more equal than others."?

Oh...wait...wrong book....but much more appropriate given the subject...
LOL!
Love it!!!

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#11)
Sev

07-15-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Global Warming?

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#12)
maldito
AzB Silver Member
maldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond repute

07-15-2019, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

July 7, 2019

https://nypost.com/2019/07/07/facing...-death-squads/

Death squads have returned to Latin America, this time on the left: A new UN report
says government forces in Venezuela have killed at least 6,854 people since the start
of 2018, and cites accounts by independent groups that put the total above 9,000.

To be clear, it’s the witnesses who call them “death squads”: They describe Special
Action Forces, masked and dressed in black, careening into towns in pickup trucks
with no license plates — and proceeding to break into homes, molesting women and
separating out young men, then executing them. Afterward, the goons stage a scene
to make it look like their victims were resisting arrest.

The government calls this “Operations for the Liberation of the People.” UN human
rights officials told The New York Times it’s in fact “an instrument to instill fear in the
population.”

On top of the death squads, the report flags thousands of political arrests and
widespread torture of political prisoners, including waterboarding, electric shocks,
suffocation with plastic bags and rape.

Dictator Nicolás Maduro gave unusual access to the UN investigators, apparently
because they were led by UN human-rights chief Michelle Bachelet, who as
president of Chile declined to openly criticize the regime’s turn to repression before
she left that office last year.

Bachelet plainly understands that other leftists need to tell the truth about Maduro’s
reign of blood, which has forced more than 4 million citizens to flee the country. Too
bad so many American progressives who once sang the praises of the Venezuelan
regime seem indifferent to its horrors now.
My guess is the Russians are involved in these death squads -- early this year there were reports of Russian military personnel coming in to the country and if so they are probably special ops personnel.

The toughest shot on the table is the one you just missed......Myron Zownir

I've been watching guys tilt the rack before you were born ... Earl Strickland

Even If Donald Trump wins all of the toss up States He can't win ...... Rachel Madow

Kamala Harris …………. would you ??

Old
  (#13)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

07-15-2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
fleas, adam hadem

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#14)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

07-16-2019, 02:32 AM

It really gets me that fellow countrymen will kill fellow country men just because the government says so.

Makes me wonder when that will start here.

Old
  (#15)
Steve Dickey
AzB Silver Member
Steve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond repute

07-16-2019, 01:55 PM

Read up on the Milgram experiment for an idea.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: