Money Match Management??? Who are they?

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I admire your optimism.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Might not be all that optimistic if they were in the Royal India Bistro at the Rio.

2d753851a185863ab415641b6e03c8ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It does say casual attire so I guess it's all good. Good thing they all had their certificates with them at the pool. The picture did originate from the MMM Facebook page so it was used as promotional. They couldn't get him a sweatshirt at the gift shop?

I realize you see all of my comments as negative but at the root it's really dissapointment in the failure of those involved in "organized" pool.

Honestly, I'm just not wired to believe it doesn't matter how I present myself to the world. I do think little things matter if you want to grow pool. I guess I could join in and defend all the missteps and illconceived efforts but that is not what I think is needed.

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Honestly, I'm just not wired to believe it doesn't matter how I present myself to the world. I do think little things matter if you want to grow pool. I guess I could join in and defend all the missteps and ill conceived efforts but that is not what I think is needed.

Right you are. Pro pool players don't recognize that the little things matter, but in this world of ours, both at and away from the pool table, if you don't show self-respect, others will be less inclined to show you the respect you want. It is the right of the pro pool community to be unconcerned about the little things, but they practically ensure the absence of out of industry sponsorship.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
They have all the ingredients, they just need to get the recipe right.

For example, they could all hang a tank top shirt by the armhole from their cases. Then, at the end of the match they can wipe their tips clean on the shirt. Just a few tweaks and we are on our way.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have all the ingredients, they just need to get the recipe right.

For example, they could all hang a tank top shirt by the armhole from their cases. Then, at the end of the match they can wipe their tips clean on the shirt. Just a few tweaks and we are on our way.

Thats too funny:thumbup:

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have an obscure FB account sharing a photo of four players holding or signing a piece of paper. To make judgments with so little information sounds petty. We are treating it like they are signing the Declaration of Independence and the picture is a formal press release by Matchroom when we don’t know what it is.

When I first saw the FB post, I thought is was Matchroom that was signing the players. But nope, I hope that it works out but experience says it's iffy at best.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Anyone know Phil?

bb97e7d5a0e8a4790efd1e6bbe9623d3.jpg

Looks like Phil is a used car salesman per his info on that. I hope he knows that you can't do both jobs at the same time. If they are connected to the pool world they should already know about these posts from someone if not seen in person. So why is there no response from them? Is it a secret or is this a ploy to make people curious?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Somebody should ask one of the players who the MM management is. Most of them are in Vegas now. Ask one of them.