Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Americans 'are going to literally run out of money'
Page 12 of 13 « First 2101112 13

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#166)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-06-2019, 07:00 PM

I sort of remember Sev saying something recently in one of his posts
about a Star Trek type utopia where money is no longer needed or something like that.

Here it is. What Republicans do with money drives the forces toward the loathing of
wealth by volumes of people and it effectively destroys the free market. With the free
market being in peril that causes artificial pricing to exist which burden the people in
the marketplace buying goods. So when people are over burdened you have the rise of Automatic Income.

Its sort of a self fulfilling prophesy. The Republicans only want favors for their
donors and the reasons they use don't even coincide with what they say are their
beliefs but they are leading us all to this Utopian Situation where we get money for free.

Yay! Republicans!

Or really we get paid back for the money that was stolen from us. So considering all
the money that was stolen do you really think they are going to turn it down?

Its not a gazillion dollars and would take 30 yrs of saving it to retire someone.

Perhaps if it hadn't been stolen in the first place people would have been able to
save it and keep it for themselves.

Bring on the Bucks! I want my stolen Social Security contributions back and all those
taxes I've paid over the years too! I will gladly take the money and so will they.

Just to think if there hadn't been greed then none of this would have been possible!

Greed is good!

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#167)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-07-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkarate View Post
The rent-hike thing is a logical assumption but is actually an incorrect one. If a landlord hikes your rent, you now can afford to take some time off work and find a new apartment. If all landlords hike the rent (which would be highly illegal), you pool your money with a couple other people and buy a house. Yang addresses most of the concerns you've listed here directly on his website in the FAQ section https://www.yang2020.com/what-is-freedom-dividend-faq/

You can also find a plethora of studies supporting the positive affects of a no-strings-attached dividend program. Many have been implemented successfully on a lesser scale in other places. So as far as "ignoring historical record", the multitude of research and actual implementation of such programs actually shows the opposite of what you're attempting to claim. I highly recommend checking the link for more insight.
Pay no attention to them. If they received a 1k stipend every single month , they would keep it and it would be legal to do so. Not one of them would step over a $20 bill laying on the ground if no one else was around.

Don't be fooled. Their politics is full of conspiratorial theories but they still spend money to live and you need that money to spend it.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#168)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2019, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Pay no attention to them. If they received a 1k stipend every single month , they would keep it and it would be legal to do so. Not one of them would step over a $20 bill laying on the ground if no one else was around.

Don't be fooled. Their politics is full of conspiratorial theories but they still spend money to live and you need that money to spend it.
Of course most everyone would keep it. It would be foolish not to. What exactly is the point you have been trying to make?

You'd need the 1k a month to pay the taxes on the 1k(im sure it will be taxed as income), the VAT, the carbon taxes that would increase the costs of damn near everything, capital gains tax increases, SS tax increases, financial transaction taxes, and whatever other new taxes would be put in place to pay for the 2.5 trillion dollar giveaway.

The 1k giveaway (its not a dividend no matter how you package it) doesn't exist in a vacuum. The poorest among us would benefit, the middle class (those who live on income, not investments) would be assaulted.

Old
  (#169)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBpool View Post
Of course most everyone would keep it. It would be foolish not to. What exactly is the point you have been trying to make?

You'd need the 1k a month to pay the taxes on the 1k(im sure it will be taxed as income), the VAT, the carbon taxes that would increase the costs of damn near everything, capital gains tax increases, SS tax increases, financial transaction taxes, and whatever other new taxes would be put in place to pay for the 2.5 trillion dollar giveaway.

The 1k giveaway (its not a dividend no matter how you package it) doesn't exist in a vacuum. The poorest among us would benefit, the middle class (those who live on income, not investments) would be assaulted.
Relax, Yang ain't getting the nomination. Just taking temperatures to see who would lie and who would tell the truth. Wanted to know who among us would step over that $20 bill if no one was around.

Yep, the usual suspects would step over that $20 bill because it was not theirs because they didn't earn it when in fact they would take the 1k per month that they were legally entitled to.

Anybody want to buy a bridge? I have a huge inventory of bridges for sale.

Old
  (#170)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:

I love it anything you don't agree with politically is conspiratorial. I have not found you to have much of a grasp of history at all.

So in fact you are ignorant. It's nothing to be proud of.

Old
  (#171)
philly
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
I love it anything you don't agree with politically is conspiratorial. I have not found you to have much of a grasp of history at all.

So in fact you are ignorant. It's nothing to be proud of.
Coming from you that's a compliment.
There are other disciplines as important as history but in your narrow focused little world there is no possibility of realizing that. I don't think you are very well rounded either.

Maybe you haven't noticed that most threads in this forum promote conspiracies. I find pretty much the whole forum is grounded in fallacies meant to incite those unhappy and unsatisfied with a diverse world view because they can only understand their own world view.

Old
  (#172)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Coming from you that's a compliment.
There are other disciplines as important as history but in your narrow focused little world there is no possibility of realizing that. I don't think you are very well rounded either.

Maybe you haven't noticed that most threads in this forum promote conspiracies. I find pretty much the whole forum is grounded in fallacies meant to incite those unhappy and unsatisfied with a diverse world view because they can only understand their own world view.
You don't have a diverse world view because you are devoid of any understanding of the historical record.

Tell us oh wise one what history books have you read? You've got a lot of brass after backing one the greatest conspiracy hoaxes of all time the Russian " Collusion " narrative.

Frankly you are full of bull. Now you are going back down the rabbit hole regarding impeachment.

You are a hater face it. You have a real problem with the president.

Old
  (#173)
philly
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
You don't have a diverse world view because you are devoid of any understanding of the historical record.

Tell us oh wise one what history books have you read? You've got a lot of brass after backing one the greatest conspiracy hoaxes of all time the Russian " Collusion " narrative.

Frankly you are full of bull. Now you are going back down the rabbit hole regarding impeachment.

You are a hater face it. You have a real problem with the president.
Yes, I have a problem with the President. Hello. You just realized that? He is a reality show conman and that's all he is. He ran simply to extend his brand. In his wildest dreams he didn't think he could win until you and others treated him like a god. That was too much for his ego to take so he rode along. He got the job. Can only imagine his fear upon hearing it.

He has no foreign policy. He just sold the loyal Kurds down the river. No more love letters from Un I take it.
His own administration officials will be whistleblowing him now. I think they are tired of defending his policies when he changes his policies right after they defend them.

He's a mess, my man. Now you can tell me all that he's done for the economy. Go ask the farmers. All he did was give a huge tax break to the major corporations and the 1%. All you got were crumbs. Lower the corporate tax rate and of course the stock market will rise adding fuel to a market that has been skyrocketing since 2009.

Nope, a pure and simple con. Almost every smart capable person that have left his administration have labled him an idiot, moron, dumb as a rock and they know him better than you and you continue to idolize this faker.

I think there is a history book calling you back into living in the past.

Old
  (#174)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Yes, I have a problem with the President. Hello. You just realized that? He is a reality show conman and that's all he is. He ran simply to extend his brand. In his wildest dreams he didn't think he could win until you and others treated him like a god. That was too much for his ego to take so he rode along. He got the job. Can only imagine his fear upon hearing it.

He has no foreign policy. He just sold the loyal Kurds down the river. No more love letters from Un I take it.
His own administration officials will be whistleblowing him now. I think they are tired of defending his policies when he changes his policies right after they defend them.

He's a mess, my man. Now you can tell me all that he's done for the economy. Go ask the farmers. All he did was give a huge tax break to the major corporations and the 1%. All you got were crumbs. Lower the corporate tax rate and of course the stock market will rise adding fuel to a market that has been skyrocketing since 2009.

Nope, a pure and simple con. Almost every smart capable person that have left his administration have labled him an idiot, moron, dumb as a rock and they know him better than you and you continue to idolize this faker.

I think there is a history book calling you back into living in the past.
The whole idea that he did not run to win is foolishness. He did the heavy lifting barnstorming the whole country while Hillary waited peevishly to be coronated.

Believing the lies spoon fed to you is gross. The economy is doing great and the business cycle is long in the tooth.

Like I thought you haven't read any history books and are just as ignorant as I described you.

Nice dodge. He should pull our troops out of Syria. I think we established that none of your relatives are fighting. My cousin's kid was in Syria. Keep throwing epithets at the president, it's very classy.

Old
  (#175)
philly
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
The whole idea that he did not run to win is foolishness. He did the heavy lifting barnstorming the whole country while Hillary waited peevishly to be coronated.

Believing the lies spoon fed to you is gross. The economy is doing great and the business cycle is long in the tooth.

Like I thought you haven't read any history books and are just as ignorant as I described you.

Nice dodge. He should pull our troops out of Syria. I think we established that none of your relatives are fighting. My cousin's kid was in Syria. Keep throwing epithets at the president, it's very classy.
He did the heavy lifting because you egged him on with your admiration. That's like nectar for his ego, He can't resist adulation. You know that. He was glade to lay under the sunshine you provided as long as he was going to lose. His brand would be extended immeasurably. Then he won. Reality has set in for the reality star.

Old
  (#176)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

10-07-2019, 01:52 PM

Dims already piss down your back and tell you its raining.

Why would the whole scenario be different?

There is NO SUCH THING as "free".

Just because YOU don't pay, doesn't mean someone else didn't.

Philly and his dance partners don't care where it comes from, as long as it isn't from them.

Old
  (#177)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
He did the heavy lifting because you egged him on with your admiration. That's like nectar for his ego, He can't resist adulation. You know that. He was glade to lay under the sunshine you provided as long as he was going to lose. His brand would be extended immeasurably. Then he won. Reality has set in for the reality star.
You've got some serious issues. My admiration doesn't amount to a hill of beans in this world.

You are purblind. The flyover people voted for Trump because they wanted new leadership.

You Demos are so unhinged that I shudder when I think how much you guys will lie if Trump get reelected.

You have seriously damaged your brand with all the lies. You and Schifty are like road partners in crime.

Old
  (#178)
philly
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Dims already piss down your back and tell you its raining.

Why would the whole scenario be different?

There is NO SUCH THING as "free".

Just because YOU don't pay, doesn't mean someone else didn't.

Philly and his dance partners don't care where it comes from, as long as it isn't from them.
If you got 1k for everyone in your household over the age of 18 you would take it and look forward to it every month. Tell me you would give it back. That would make it a voluntary tax on your part and conservatives hate taxes.

Old
  (#179)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-08-2019, 02:38 AM

Quote:
If you got 1k for everyone in your household over the age of 18 you would take it and look forward to it every month. Tell me you would give it back. That would make it a voluntary tax on your part and conservatives hate taxes.
Businesses get subsidized for stimulating the economy. A household is a small business opportunity and everyone gets a piece of the pie!

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#180)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

10-08-2019, 03:11 AM

Iím amazed that this thread is still going. Literally!

Page 12 of 13 « First 2101112 13

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: