Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page No One Is Born in ‘The Wrong Body’
Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-20-2019, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Well you know.
If they sowed it up in a particular way.
You could qualify as trans.

Chest Muffin.
Build it and we will come.
Ugo doesn't need to see the glossies. I'm trying to keep him in the closet but he's not making it easy on himself. He needs to figure out when enough is enough. He's the only one making a fool out of himself over gays and chasing me over all the forum wanting to look at my body.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#77)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Ugo doesn't need to see the glossies. I'm trying to keep him in the closet but he's not making it easy on himself. He needs to figure out when enough is enough. He's the only one making a fool out of himself over gays and chasing me over all the forum wanting to look at my body.
LOL.

Yes but giving new meaning to the term "chest pump" would be legendary.

Imagine the potential for income. Perhaps interviews with Vanity Affair and Vogue.

Rock star potential.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#78)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 06:01 AM

Quote:
LOL.

Yes but giving new meaning to the term "chest pump" would be legendary.

Imagine the potential for income. Perhaps interviews with Vanity Affair and Vogue.

Rock star potential.

You're starting to sound like Ugo. Keep digging. I figured when you guys started investigating gays and trans you all might start to have some sympathy but I never dreamed it go this far!

Old
  (#79)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-20-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
We see those long term appreciation events in those finely run cities such as Baltimore, Ferguson, Wilmington, Chicago, Stockton and Compton to name a few.
Oh, you mean where large populations of black people live. Shocking.

Quote:
Your appreciation events have lead to the demise of the family unit in the black community.
It is a special type of racism you promote and support.
lol

In case we needed more evidence that bigotry is stupid...

pj
chgo

Old
  (#80)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
You're starting to sound like Ugo. Keep digging. I figured when you guys started investigating gays and trans you all might start to have some sympathy but I never dreamed it go this far!
Nah.
I dont have it in for you. As opposed to others.
Nothing wrong with painting a humorous picture.

As far as trans and gays go.
Just because Trans Dysphoria sounds good. Does not mean it is true.

Influencing and confusing children at a young age can lead to life long psychological damage. Especially when it is known that the over whelming majority of the behavior disappears after puberty.
The individuals genetics and biochemistry naturally leads them down the path that they are meant to travel.
Artificially changing that path by convincing the child that they are something that they are not prior to their natural development completing does not prove Trans Dysphoria.
It in no way follows the Scientific Method. In fact it is in direct opposition to it.

It is interesting though how conversion therapy is approved of when the ends benefit a particular agenda.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old
  (#81)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
lol

Yeah, it's a miracle we've survived their "agenda" so far.

Because only a gay person would object to you spreading hate on the internet, huh? Wow.

pj
chgo
Survive...ironic - how would they survive on their own? Oh, that's right - they wouldn't...their deviance is self-defeating. But way to be asinine by taking it to stupid levels - that's what losers do...not surprising.

Hate...who's hating? Oh, that's right - you are. Why would I hate them...they have my sympathy. But that sympathy does not extend to accepting their deviance as normal and on top of that celebrating it - because it's not normal, not worth celebrating...and not good for society. I'm sorry you insist on being confused...also not surprising.

Old
  (#82)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
So are you fully recovered from your stabbing? Come on, tell us all about it. Any lingering effects? What's the matter...the truth got your tongue?

Old
  (#83)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

10-20-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
You only have yourself to blame for that. We have “appreciation events” for minorities like gay and black people specifically to counteract their being treated like second class citizens (or worse) by hateful bigots like you.

Don’t want to hear so much about ‘em? STFU about ‘em.

pj
chgo
I have myself to blame huh? That's some pretty stupid logic. And in case you missed it - being black is nowhere close to being a homo...quit appropriating their struggle. And Lol at the LGBT76gt78yh3u2hjhnujbjn folks being treated like second class citizens...get a clue.

And if I don't want to hear about them I should STFU? That's some more pretty stupid logic. How would that work? What's the matter...are you too emotionally wrapped up on this? Do you need to make another sandwich, or better yet, go get yourself a nice Chick-Fil-A sandwich tomorrow - which you can since your brethren's boycotts were a big loser...but take comfort in knowing that losing is something you're familiar with.

But nope, I don't think I'll STFU - thanks for the intelligent, well thought out, compassionate suggestion though...it warms the heart to know that people like you care so much for the welfare of others.

Old
  (#84)
Sev

10-21-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
I have myself to blame huh? That's some pretty stupid logic. And in case you missed it - being black is nowhere close to being a homo...quit appropriating their struggle. And Lol at the LGBT76gt78yh3u2hjhnujbjn folks being treated like second class citizens...get a clue.

And if I don't want to hear about them I should STFU? That's some more pretty stupid logic. How would that work? What's the matter...are you too emotionally wrapped up on this? Do you need to make another sandwich, or better yet, go get yourself a nice Chick-Fil-A sandwich tomorrow - which you can since your brethren's boycotts were a big loser...but take comfort in knowing that losing is something you're familiar with.

But nope, I don't think I'll STFU - thanks for the intelligent, well thought out, compassionate suggestion though...it warms the heart to know that people like you care so much for the welfare of others.
Dont be surprised if PJ agrees with that Swiss (Might be Swede) professor that published a paper outlining why we need to start eating human flesh to save the planet.

After all. It is a leftist idea. What could possibly be wrong with it?

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#85)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Dont be surprised if PJ agrees with that Swiss (Might be Swede) professor that published a paper outlining why we need to start eating human flesh to save the planet.

After all. It is a leftist idea. What could possibly be wrong with it?
My dear Sev, since you enjoy quoting Ugo perhaps we can pass this on to him. I'm sorry for constantly making the connection between his rants about homosexuals and his demands to gaze at my body. That will stop. I have no intention of posting pictures of my body to satisfy his morbid curiosity. He can feel free to follow me around the forum asking to see my body and telling me to get off my Cross. It's not having the effect he's aiming for. I'm long past letting that Cross line bother me. I don't respond to him and I won't. Sorry. I wish him no ill will and I wish him the best. I'll try to avoid mentioning his name but that I can't swear to.

Old
  (#86)
Sev

10-21-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
My dear Sev, since you enjoy quoting Ugo perhaps we can pass this on to him. I'm sorry for constantly making the connection between his rants about homosexuals and his demands to gaze at my body. That will stop. I have no intention of posting pictures of my body to satisfy his morbid curiosity. He can feel free to follow me around the forum asking to see my body and telling me to get off my Cross. It's not having the effect he's aiming for. I'm long past letting that Cross line bother me. I don't respond to him and I won't. Sorry. I wish him no ill will and I wish him the best. I'll try to avoid mentioning his name but that I can't swear to.
My man I quote everybody.
Once in a while I make a targeted quote for people that are on ignore.

I am not sure why this particular quote caught your attention as it was directed towards PJ.

Are you suggesting that I should avoid quoting all the people you have on ignore?

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#87)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:

"Hello pilgrim"

Old
  (#88)
Sev

10-21-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post

"Hello pilgrim"
I see you have some sexual fantasies involving Trump.

Good to see you come out of the closet and letting us know you enjoy both riding stick and sword swallowing.

I am sure there are a few members here that would enjoy getting behind you in this.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#89)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

10-21-2019, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Yet here you are posting again...imagine that. You're, uhhh, quite special aren't you...must be that WV education. And you don't keep coming back for the hunting do you?

So are you fully recovered from being stabbed? Maybe we should get a signed card from NPR folks and send it to you? Would that make you feel better?

Old
  (#90)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Once in a while I make a targeted quote for people that are on ignore.

I am not sure why this particular quote caught your attention as it was directed towards PJ.

Are you suggesting that I should avoid quoting all the people you have on ignore?
Nah, I just thought this might be a nice way to get a final message to him.

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: