Wanted Arthur Cue

calboy8686

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for a player Arthur Queue. Plain Jane is good enough for me, curious about the hit on them, heard good things about them and read Marcus' website and am very curious to find out for myself.

Anyone out there want to sell or trade, let me know.

Flowers

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a player Arthur Queue. Plain Jane is good enough for me, curious about the hit on them, heard good things about them and read Marcus' website and am very curious to find out for myself.

Anyone out there want to sell or trade, let me know.

Here the link it is at the 3+4 Pictures
http://www.billard-aktuell.de/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=22680

Ebony PJ 1/1

massiv Ivoryjoint 5/16-14 Steel
Ebony Forearm
Ebony Buttsleevs
Ivory Buttcap
Fancy A,B,C,D,and E

Weight is 19,3 Oz.

Thanks Konstantin

calboy8686

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks but I don't read German.... unless your trying to point out the cue that's sitting on the different wraps.

Mycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arthur cues

The site of Marcus is : arthur-queue.de
right-up its possible change a language,
IYL my friend saled one Arthur cues in redheart with ABCD ring end butt and joint in Ivory 1000$
Mycue

Attachments

• DSC00800.jpg
    DSC00800.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC00804.jpg
    DSC00804.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00803.jpg
    DSC00803.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 214

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
When I was stationed in Germany, I lived about 45 minutes from Marcus' shop. He had a little store in the front with the cue shop in the back throught the door. Been there at least 4-5 times. That was somewhere between 03-06. If I only knew then that this guy would blow up of course I would have bought some of his cues. He had cues like the one pictured above sitting out in the store on rack's for sale every time I went there.

At the same time I never met a friendlier group of people. Marcus even gave me a shop tour once. Good people out there.

John

calboy8686

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It looks like I could order an Arthur Cue from the website. I'm gonna have to take a closer look there, cause that may be the way to go. I saw someone playing with one of his cues where I usually play, and it really struck me, had a totally different sound to it (like a very solid sound) and I've wanted one ever since.