New Randy Mobley Cue

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered a cue from Randy a couple of years ago and it was due this December, there was a bit of a mix up on the design and he ended up making this cue. While it may be considered down right plain to some of the big boy collectors (Will, Eric, Tikkler, Big-Tattoo and a few others) it is a little fancier than I generally play with. Well long story short...I could not wait any longer and went ahead and picked up this cue. Thanks go out to Randy for making an incredible cue and thanks to Jamie Wernsman for brokering the deal with zero hassles as usual. Jamie is always great to work with on any cue deal:thumbup::thumbup:

Here are a few pictures, thanks to Randy and Jamie. I played with the cue this weekend with and the hit is every bit as awesome as I expected.

Thanks Again Randy and Jamie you guys are top-notch:D:D

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

jdsons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love it. I have a feeling anyone of those cue collectors you named, would love to have this beauty in their collection.

jdsons

Last edited:

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
New Mobley

Great looking cue. Please tell me you weren't really holding it over the pool.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice cue there, currently 1 of the top 5 cuemakers out there based on playability & craftsmanship! His waiting list has grown to 4 years and continuing as we speak! jumped on his list last week! :wink:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Randy's cues are the bomb!!!!

Congrats, and Randy's cues hit 'em as good as anybody's. I like it a lot.

TommyT :thumbup:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats a beautiful cue.

I go swimming often with my cues, Some cues swim better than others but at the end of the day there is nothing better than a cue that goes swimming. Look at the Ed Kelly box cue that Will owns-it went swimming once, the only problem there is there wasnt a life guard and it went swimming alone-never let your cues swim alone, they do need supervision.

best
eric:)

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Well done my Friend

Hey Don, you know you are lucky:D If I had no trouble in my BIZ that Cue was mine after 5 Minutes. Hope you enjoy this Monster and the Steel Joint over Ivory is a super player:thumbup:
Ralf, can't wait to get his next Randy Cue:)

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the great comments guys, as you all know Randy's work is second to none and after about 16 hours of play I could not be happier with the hit of the cue.

Thanks Again
-don

clandis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue Don! Would like to be at the top of the list if you decide to let it go. Man I want to hit with one of Randy's cues.

Chuck

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don this is a beautiful cue that you have nothing to be ashamed for. I know everyone name you mentioned loves this cue and would be thrilled to own it. I can't wait until my Mobley arrives when it is ready.

I love it...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing,
Chris

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don is a great guy and i'm really happy for him, he can play too-dont worry about that. Good job the other night buddy. Its great to see my friends getting new cues, Tikkler and Don this week.

I only picked up a few new cues this year and let go of a couple, a net gain of 3 or 4 cues but a increase in quality. I have to sell a few cues this next year, I want to own less cues overall so some low hanging fruit is gonna go. None of them are bad cues(I have some junk cues that I wont sell for personal reasons).

If I'm lucky Barry might have something for me this year. and when he does the ground will shake, I have a couple nice Barrys one that cant be topped, the Tribute Cue.

Don When you comming to Vegas??? Better hurry I'm not gonna be there long, you will have to visit me in LA.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don When you comming to Vegas??? Better hurry I'm not gonna be there long, you will have to visit me in LA.

Thanks Eric,

I missed my annual trip to Vegas on the company dime this year, too busy with other projects. I do have a free ticket on SouthWest and was thinking about coming to Sin City if that big one pocket tournament comes off as planned.

Thanks again for the nice comments.
-don

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue Don! Would like to be at the top of the list if you decide to let it go. Man I want to hit with one of Randy's cues.

Chuck

Any time Chuck, give me a shout and I will meet you somewhere toward you part of the state. Do you they still have that Side Pockets in Bonner Springs, I would meet you there next week some night if you want to hit a few balls, bring your Sugartree I would like to hit that beauty.

-don