Justis Two-Tone 1990s Tube Case - 2x4

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
This cue came from Will's collection and I believe is a mid or late 1990's two tone Jack Justis. Will sold this case to a kid at Shooter's about 2 years ago and it has been used hard and traveled heavily. This case is a testament to just how good Jack's cases are.

All snaps and the zipper on this case are in perfect working condition. There are not tears or gashes in the leather just on black worn spot on the bottom side (shown in picture 5 below).

The case is two tone light tan and dark brown leather with standard Justis tooling, a tip tapper holder, strap pad (ordered from Jack in 2009), and a single long pocket.

The case is a 2x4 and measures 32 inches from the bottom to the top of the inside of the case. I am assuming this case will hold a 59 inch provided it does not have an abnormally long pin.

Priced to sell fast at SOLD plus 25.00 for next day shipping via FEDEX in the continental United States.

Pictures below:

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Don,

This Justis has the long pocket, great for the jump cue.

One of my favorite color schemes too.

Will

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Case is sold, a good deal for the buyer and a needed sale for the kid selling the case:)

Thanks for the comments guys.
-don