Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page It just hit me so i'm asking

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
It just hit me so i'm asking
Old
  (#1)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

It just hit me so i'm asking - 09-16-2015, 12:53 PM

As i'm watching some of the World 9-ball and Qatar a thought ran across my mind.
I saw a player wearing a shirt with his countries name on it, now other than the Mosconi and I guess world teams I've never noticed our lone gun man wearing such a shirt.

I think i've seen Moora and others fly their flag but not shane, so I was wondering

Q: Would you be fine with flying your countries flag although you country does not support you or I guess even know that you are representing it? Would you still Rep your country out of some type of patriotic belief or do you agree should a person "not" fly the flag.

Me: I'm totally cool with it, it's like in mainstream life "hey, i'm not showing that/wearing that/talking about that cause they don't pay me"

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#2)
Wybrook
A. Wheeler

Wybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond reputeWybrook has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2015, 01:52 PM

The US doesn't have any kind of player organization or anything like other countries do.. They actually care about their pool players..

Old
  (#3)
The Hulk
AzB Silver Member
The Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hulk has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-16-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forlife View Post
I saw a player wearing a shirt with his countries name on it, now other than the Mosconi and I guess world teams I've never noticed our lone gun man wearing such a shirt. "
Do you mean 3 gun men?

(TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN) RIC FLAIR

Old
  (#4)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
Do you mean 3 gun men?
who are the consistent players that rep the US?

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#5)
victorl
Where'd my stroke go?
victorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-16-2015, 04:02 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want to be caught sporting an American flag anywhere in the Middle East...

Not a problem
Old
  (#6)
King T
AzB Silver Member
King T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond repute

Not a problem - 09-16-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorl View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want to be caught sporting an American flag anywhere in the Middle East...
In Qatar and all across the middle east athletes are looked upon differently. You'll hear plenty of applauses for good play regardless of the person/country performing.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: