Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page NEW Pool Table Drawing Software

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
NEW Pool Table Drawing Software
Old
  (#1)
Sharivari
AzB Bronze Member
Sharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

NEW Pool Table Drawing Software - 11-17-2018, 12:38 PM

Hi AZB,

a few of you already know the software that I am using in my videos to explain some things on the table. I got a lot of requests asking where people can get this program. I was not sure if I should really give it away, because it was an unique selling proposition for my channel. But I was thinking about it... and decided to finally give it to everyone for free as a little thank you gift for 10.000 subscribers on YouTube.

The last couple of weeks I put a lot of work into coding to make it as useful as possible for the non video producing pool player. And I added a really nice feature:

Usally you have to save images and attach them to a post here. But with this program, you have the possibilty to create a link and share this link. Everyone who opens the link sees what you have drawn.

For example: Someone wants to know what other people would do in a certain situation. So he draws the situation and shares the link in his post.

Now other people can open the link, set the amount of english, draw position zones, draw the path of the cueball and put the modified table with the new link in their post.

Or you can create drills and just save them as a link and share with other people.

I hope you like it. If you find bugs or have feedback, please let me know!

Bring me to the app!

Introduction video!

Regards,
Sharivari

Hi im Sharivari. Your personal pool video coach!
www.sharivari.net

Old
  (#2)
Steve Dickey
AzB Silver Member
Steve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Dickey has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2018, 03:01 PM

Thanks so much. I enjoy your videos and have always admired the software. Steve

Old
  (#3)
Sharivari
AzB Bronze Member
Sharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond reputeSharivari has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 05:33 PM

You're welcome

I am still working and developing the software, but the links that you are currently generating will never get obsolet.

Hi im Sharivari. Your personal pool video coach!
www.sharivari.net

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: