OB Cues
Old
  (#1)
poolguy4u
AzB Silver Member
poolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond reputepoolguy4u has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

OB Cues - 07-03-2019, 08:04 PM

Got my popcorn ready to see what happens with OB Cues.

Just got a package from them with a few replacement shafts and two are good and one is not.

Check you stuff before sending out!

Going to be interesting with a new President steering the ship.

Old
  (#2)
9ball5032
AzB Silver Member
9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute

07-03-2019, 10:35 PM

Ordered a shaft yesterday evening (July 2). Will post review when it arrives.

Old
  (#3)
Cadillac J
AzB Silver Member
Cadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond repute

07-03-2019, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolguy4u View Post

Just got a package from them with a few replacement shafts and two are good and one is not.

Check you stuff before sending out!

What is wrong with the shaft? and did you order directly from OB?

I have 2 OB Pro + shafts, a 29" & 30". They both play great, and among all the 'laminated' shafts made of puzzle pieces that I've tried, OB is probably my favorite of the bunch.

Old
  (#4)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

07-04-2019, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac J View Post
What is wrong with the shaft? and did you order directly from OB?

I have 2 OB Pro + shafts, a 29" & 30". They both play great, and among all the 'laminated' shafts made of puzzle pieces that I've tried, OB is probably my favorite of the bunch.
If you’ve been on the forum for a while you know that unfortunately since royce died their quality and customer service has taken a dive

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

I had a few issues
Old
  (#5)
mattb
AzB Silver Member
mattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond repute

I had a few issues - 07-04-2019, 05:03 AM

I had a few issues but they did make it right and my breaker and jumper both play great. I had some issues with the ferrules breaking but the office staff was extremely nice and good to work with.

10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

I was arrested and the judge said life in prison, or you can join an APA league. I wish now that I had taken the prison term.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: