Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page ‘Listen and help us’: Kids worldwide are on strike for the climate
Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-26-2019, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
you are calling her a whiney Swede is tad ironic...when was the last time you added anything other than personal insults to any conversation?

There ARE kids suffering and dying every day because of the money-driven decisions made my the politicans of today and before.
She has a point there and you know it. Yet people are calling her brainwashed and mentally ill.
Take your crusade to them, go help those kids you see in trouble.

For you to just come here to whine about your perceived wrongs shows just how little YOU really care in their regard.

I'm telling you up front:

Not my kids / not my problem.
I take care of mine / you take care of yours.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#62)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-26-2019, 05:55 AM

Quote:
You are saying there are no problems kids in the first works are having.... There is no poverty and all the problems that it brings.... I got to get me some of your meds

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
First world poverty of today has not even the slightest resemblance to the real poverty of the past. Bellies are full, medical care is available. Poor kids in the first world live better than 90% of all people did 400 years ago.

How did you deflect from environmental suffering to poverty? Let me guess because you don't have an answer to who are these children suffering and dying. Because they aren't and you are just rattling off bullshit and changing the subject.

I will tell you for sure who's not suffering. That little brat from Sweden and 100% of the little privileged bastards marching in the streets. Who aren't willing to give up one damned thing in the name of what they say they are against. Hell they won't even pick up the garbage left behind in the march. These people are not the future leaders, they are the future parasites.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#63)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-26-2019, 06:26 AM

Quote:
you are calling her a whiney Swede is tad ironic...when was the last time you added anything other than personal insults to any conversation?

There ARE kids suffering and dying every day because of the money-driven decisions made my the politicans of today and before.
She has a point there and you know it. Yet people are calling her brainwashed and mentally ill.
Everything has a tipping point even politics and America is behind the
times in that regard. When people see the depths to which we have gone to
through the impeachment process, this might trigger a whole new political climate
here where the minority has a hard time lying their way into winning many more
elections. Politicians know (from their facebook pages contents) that people are
pissed with all of them and they've relied on those that don't watch the news and are
impressionable for their votes.

People can change and I remain positive that we can. Its going to take sending a
President packing and perhaps to prison. Greta Thunberg has had a great effect on
politics here. I am already seeing it in the posts on political facebook pages. No one
feels good about the amount of plastics we go through and people wonder why it
was allowed in the first place. The next generation of plastic and everything else
disposable is probably going to be hemp so they don't have to sacrifice so many
trees that we need to produce oxygen.

I believe that climate is going to be the trigger for all forms of good things to come
that have been kicked down the road until now.

Sadly it took Trump to come along and show us how ridiculous people can be when
motivated by greed.

Who destroys the world they live on and tries to justify it?

It doesn't make sense and at a point people are going to demand change. I believe this is it.

Making an example of all this is going to be a new golden age of enlightenment.

Thanks Nancy Pelosi!

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#64)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-26-2019, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
E
Making an example of all this is going to be a new golden age of enlightenment.
God that's funny!

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: