Racial Harmony
Old
  (#1)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Racial Harmony - 09-24-2019, 01:02 PM

Video: Teens at Maryland Fair Fatally Punch, Spit on Man After Demanding Dollar

A 59-year-old man attending the Great Frederick Fair in Maryland Friday was set upon by a pair of teenage brothers who attacked and killed him after he refused their demand to give them a dollar, according to officials. Video of the attack shows the man, later identified as John Weed from Mount Airy, knocked out from being sucker punched and then being spat on as he was limp on the ground. Weed was white, the teens charged in the attack are black. Weed was reportedly punched in the back of the head by one brother and then in the face by the other brother.

Go to link for video.
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#2)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-24-2019, 01:10 PM

These racial hate crimes are happening with increasing frequency, but the d'rat MSM refuses to give them the same attention as they would were the colors of the perps and victims reversed.
These attacks don't further the Left's agenda, so they'll be mostly ignored.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#3)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

09-24-2019, 01:11 PM

Love to see those two punks on the ground, bleeding out.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#4)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 01:21 PM

They dindu nuffin, if you dont know you better axe sumbody, they wuz jus axin puhlitely for sum of der repurationz dey wuz owed and dat cracker dint come currect, ya know what I'm sayin.

These fugging animals just wanted to beat down a white guy. And another case for why you should be armed when out in public...especially when you might run into these kinds of animals.

Old
  (#5)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 01:55 PM

So, this is Dave doing his own part in fostering racial harmony, I guess.

Or the reverse of that, possibly.

I do know the agenda of TGWP for featuring the story, but not what Dave's motivation is to title the thread this way. Just a fan of irony? Maybe that's it.

It's a terrible situation, of course. My guess is it will be charged as involuntary manslaughter.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#6)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
So, this is Dave doing his own part in fostering racial harmony, I guess.

Or the reverse of that, possibly.

I do know the agenda of TGWP for featuring the story, but not what Dave's motivation is to title the thread this way. Just a fan of irony? Maybe that's it.

It's a terrible situation, of course. My guess is it will be charged as involuntary manslaughter.
When are you going to take RJ up on his dare to walk the ‘hood in the south side of Chicago?

You will not because of all the racial harmony.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#7)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-24-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
When are you going to take RJ up on his dare to walk the ‘hood in the south side of Chicago?

Leftists never go to the places that their sick ideology have turned into dystopian nightmares.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#8)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

09-24-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:

He doesn't have to go to Chicago. There are some places in his own wonderful State of Florida in Clearwater or Jacksonville at night that I doubt he he can make it a 1/2 mile without having to pull out a gun or take a severe beating if he isn't armed just for being white in their hood. I don't know Miami at all, but I suspect there are some no-go zones for whitey at night there as well. However, on the reverse..... a black man walking through a "predominantly" white area has the protection of Federal civil rights laws on his side...not to mention the fact that most people in "predominantly" white areas don't attack others for because of skin color.....just when they are having their skull pounded into the sidewalk.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#9)
jimmyco
NRA4Life
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

One faces charges of first-degree assault, second-degree assault, and reckless endangerment. The other faces one charge of second-degree assault.

Charged as juveniles.

Hate crime in Maryland is a misdemeanor, if hate crime charges will even be considered.

I predict retribution in one form or another shall prevail.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#10)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:

Sofla, lives in a gated community like the Malibu Colony. He wouldn't be caught dead in the hood.

So many of the policy drivers live on leafy campuses with private security in the best part of town.

It's one of the principal reason things are so screwed up.

Old
  (#11)
TwinkleToes
AzB Silver Member
TwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 08:03 PM

I agree with the dad of one of the perps, that his son made a mistake, and that his son does not deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison. I believe 30-40 years would be adequate punishment, that fits the severity of the crime.

Old
  (#12)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
I agree with the dad of one of the perps, that his son made a mistake, and that his son does not deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison. I believe 30-40 years would be adequate punishment, that fits the severity of the crime.
I think their sentence should be the rest of their life....and that should be about 15 minutes.

I think 30-40 years is about right for the father who is so out of touch he thinks they are not animals.

I’m just sick of this. Teens throwing punches and ‘unaware’ they could kill someone and suffer real consequences. They need to be educated about that. Schools sure aren’t going to do it so the parents need to.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#13)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Let me start with, @#$% (wax) off. These two idiots struck a nearly 60 year old man, causing him to die. Did they show remorse? NO! They spit on him, and taunted him while his life faded away. Now their defense is sorry, we didn't mean it? You have got to be kidding me. How 'bout, tough $h!t...right before the last thing they hear, is what sounds like a bug zapper?

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Last edited by j2pac; 09-24-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Old
  (#14)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

09-24-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
30-40 years? And then even if they got out on early release in 15, the victim is STILL DEAD. How does that fit the crime? Him 6' under and them out. A message needs to be sent to punks like them....and their sentence should be the message. A life for a life......... period.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#15)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 05:28 AM

And people just standing around watching........kinda like those that film someone getting stabbed and didn’t help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: