Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump to Release Transcript
Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-24-2019, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
The whistleblower has formally asked to appear before Congress. The Inspector General, the whistleblower, felt the findings to be "urgent." Apparently he still believes it too be urgent and is asking to appear.

I am sure everybody knows that the whistleblower, the IG for the intelligence Department is a Trump appointee.

Yup, getting interesting.
Jeez, you've been so right in the past.

Gullibility in your case is strong.

Old
  (#32)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-24-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Let's name the accuser.

Wanna bet on political persuasion?
Ok pretty sure I lost that penny bet. Want to go double or nothing Robin says something stupid?

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#33)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Salon, ABC news and The Washington Post.

Hold the phone it's all confirmed!!

What part of FAKE NEWS are you not grokking?

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#34)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
It turns out the 'whistleblower' is a D'rat activist.

You can not just make this stuff up.

Talk about desperation.

https://youtu.be/STTnTdi_4Eg
The whistleblowers have been identified

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#35)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

09-24-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
The "whistleblower" who hides and got his/her "supposed" information from "hearsay" but ya' Dims claim to know everything on it.
Jason, you should have realised by now, that facts and the truth are of no relevance to the left. Their narrative is to get of Trump no matter what the Truth really is.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#36)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-25-2019, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Jason, you should have realised by now, that facts and the truth are of no relevance to the left. Their narrative is to get of Trump no matter what the Truth really is.
Oh trust me sir, I do....sadly, I do.

There has never been a witch hunt on a President like this ever in the history of this country. The distractions should make it very difficult for him to do his job, but in hind site, it has only exposed the left and he has excelled despite their attacks. I was very proud of PDT's UN speech yesterday. Strong are his American values.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#37)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Oh trust me sir, I do....sadly, I do.

There has never been a witch hunt on a President like this ever in the history of this country. The distractions should make it very difficult for him to do his job, but in hind site, it has only exposed the left and he has excelled despite their attacks. I was very proud of PDT's UN speech yesterday. Strong are his American values.
Trump has shown that he is the best President of modern times, if not of all time. I don't like the nan at all, but have never met him in person. That aside, he had done an unbelievable job, rhen as you say factor in the consyant attacks that would most people collapse. Yes his UN speech was amazing. Sadly NZ pm speech was reslly pathetic, but could not expect a ything else from the liberal left anyway. Clearly the Dems have zero policy to win 2020. There only hope is to get rid of Trump by any means possible. Such a dad situation really. Then so many on the left have commited treason and sedition, yet are not being charged. Like the Mueller report, a witchhunt and total waste if money and resource just to Stall Trump. Even supporters of the witchhunt can't even show one page in the report that shows Trump colluded. Not a one. They jyst give the usual bs and none will quote a page number with their proofs. Clinate cgange has more credibility than thd Mueller report, and anyone who can think knows climate change is BS anyway.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com

Old
  (#38)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 02:38 AM

You have heard of the term "Echo Chamber"

I will give the Washington Post, props on one part of their report. The last paragraph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#39)
conetip
AzB Silver Member

09-25-2019, 02:59 AM

Oleg Smolenkov: alleged US spy who gave Russia the slip

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ussia-the-slip

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com

Old
  (#40)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Oleg Smolenkov: alleged US spy who gave Russia the slip

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ussia-the-slip
If you read the part about Trump then you must have had a change of heart and opinion to post something counter to the theme that he is innocent and this is some liberal witch hunt....

Nice article and good find.

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#41)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
How long does it take them ?

Dave <--
I do not have TDS. I support the President. I am not sure what's going on. I do know that there is absolutely nothing that could come out that will turn the gang on here against the President. Absolutely nothing! They have dug in. Can we all agree on that?

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#42)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
It turns out the 'whistleblower' is a D'rat activist.

You can not just make this stuff up.

Talk about desperation.

https://youtu.be/STTnTdi_4Eg
Hannity?

Sheesh, that's conclusive -- of nothing.

Old
  (#43)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
Trump trying to get dirt on the Bidens by talking to Russkies, outrage by the msm. Hillary and the democrats getting dirt from Ruskies on Trump's campaign, crickets.
That's the amazing thing. And why I don't care anymore.

So, the DNC can pay foreign spies for dirt, that is NOT true, but the GOP can't ask for dirt to be looked into?

Makes no sense, and the left just can't explain it.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#44)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I do not have TDS. I support the President. I am not sure what's going on. I do know that there is absolutely nothing that could come out that will turn the gang on here against the President. Absolutely nothing! They have dug in. Can we all agree on that?
Yuup. sit down, but I'm going to agree with you. I don't even like Trump but I'm digging in because the left is disgusting pathetic losers, and I have to take someone's side I'm not chosing the side of losers, pedophiles, and PC con men.... but hey, that's just me

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#45)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-25-2019, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
That's the amazing thing. And why I don't care anymore.

So, the DNC can pay foreign spies for dirt, that is NOT true, but the GOP can't ask for dirt to be looked into?

Makes no sense, and the left just can't explain it.
It's very explainable. DC is a 90% Demo town. It's like a whole town full of Soflas, Phillies, sjbs, PJs, Robins and Panjits.

They want to keep maximum tax revenue coming in so the counties around DC get even richer.

Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: