Reload this Page Tulsi dares 'cowardly' clinton to run
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Tulsi dares 'cowardly' clinton to run
Old
  (#1)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Tulsi dares 'cowardly' clinton to run - 10-18-2019, 03:34 PM

Lovin' it!

Tulsi calls out the old b1tch!

I hope Tulsi runs as a third party.

The DIMs will EXPLODE!

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...russian-asset/

Tulsi Gabbard Fires Back at ‘Queen of Warmongers’ Hillary Clinton For Suggesting She’s a Russian Asset

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

Old
  (#2)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2019, 03:37 PM

What if she double-dog dares her? WT mother F is with the Dims these days?! Watching their shenanigans these days is like watching bad episode after bad episode of the Jr High years of "Saved by the Bell"!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#3)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 03:43 PM

"Tulsi stupidly calls Clinton 'cowardly' " might be a better way to report this.

I'm a little surprised at her statement, since Tulsi seems fairly smart in many of her positions, or at least I agree with many of them. Including when she called the US involvement in Syria a part of a regime change war. But there is nothing cowardly about not running the next cycle after losing. It shows a firm grasp on reality and it's smart, not cowardly.

Tulsi is showing the Clinton charge stung her, and also that Tulsi lacks in political skills, to come back this way if she felt she had to respond at all.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#4)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
"Tulsi stupidly calls Clinton 'cowardly' " might be a better way to report this.

I'm a little surprised at her statement, since Tulsi seems fairly smart in many of her positions, or at least I agree with many of them. Including when she called the US involvement in Syria a part of a regime change war. But there is nothing cowardly about not running the next cycle after losing. It shows a firm grasp on reality and it's smart, not cowardly.

Tulsi is showing the Clinton charge stung her, and also that Tulsi lacks in political skills, to come back this way if she felt she had to respond at all.
My wife was on the phone with Sofla so I only heard one side of the conversation which follows ...
Name:  70203183_10206043869413823_5146985015346724864_n.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  34.8 KB

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#5)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
My wife was on the phone with Sofla so I only heard one side of the conversation which follows ...
Attachment 532406
"The Bot's" claim about Tulsi being "lacking in political skills" is hilarious.

Tulsi did the BEST thing that could have been done. She called out Lying Crooked Hillary and made her and the rest of the DIM establishment look like the lying, scheming bunch of buffoons that they are.

Now, the news media are "eating up" the spat and making the crooked b1tch look to be the loon she is.

She, and the DIM loons on here, STILL CAN'T accept the fact that Trump whipped their asses in the election.

Tulsi pulled a "Trump" move and "The Bot" can't stand it.

Old
  (#6)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-18-2019, 08:52 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-...2020-democrats

Tulsi Gabbard blasts Hillary Clinton after Russian asset comments: 'I stand against everything she represents'

Old
  (#7)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-...2020-democrats

Tulsi Gabbard blasts Hillary Clinton after Russian asset comments: 'I stand against everything she represents'
Oooooooh...... That's RETARD strong right there!!! (She is a Democrat, after all.... )

But.. It IS strong. That is ABSOLUTELY the right thing to say in this political climate... And she is relatively "undamaged goods", as compared to Biden and Warren.

Prolly won't work, as the Democrat machine is gonna pick who they're gonna pick, winning be damned... But it's the right thing, and the only chance she has to make a dent.

Hillary Clinton Ditches Event Featuring Tulsi Gabbard, Kirstjen Nielsen
Old
  (#8)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

Hillary Clinton Ditches Event Featuring Tulsi Gabbard, Kirstjen Nielsen - 10-18-2019, 09:26 PM

And now...

Lying Crooked Hillary has dropped out of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit and the "reason" is "supposedly" a "scheduling conflict or because Kirstjen Nielsen.is also one of the women.

That is total BS.

Nielsen has been on the list for a while and so has Tulsi.

She isn't worried about Nielsen, but she is scared to death of what Tulsi might say if they are both at the same event.

LMFAO!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...itbart+News%29

Old
  (#9)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-18-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
Oooooooh...... That's RETARD strong right there!!! (She is a Democrat, after all.... )

But.. It IS strong. That is ABSOLUTELY the right thing to say in this political climate... And she is relatively "undamaged goods", as compared to Biden and Warren.

Prolly won't work, as the Democrat machine is gonna pick who they're gonna pick, winning be damned... But it's the right thing, and the only chance she has to make a dent.
One thing I LIKE about Tulsi is that she has BALLS!

She ISN'T afraid to talk shit back to the DIM puppet masters or anybody else and she DOESN'T bow down to any of them.

Lying Crooked Hillary is pissed at her because she dropped out of the DNC scam to elect Hillary in the last election and supported Bernie.

The Arkansan b1tch will NEVER forget THAT and Tulsi is on their "LIST".

Tulsi doesn't have a chance at the big seat, but she has a chance of being VP if Bernie or Slow Uncle Joe gets the nod.

If any of the women clowns get the nod, NONE of them will pick her for VP, or probably any other post. She is WAY better looking than any of them and WAY smarter. She would be an inside threat to them and they would spend more time worrying about her than doing anything else.

I hope it gets to the point where they totally piss off Tulsi and she forms a third party.

That would cause the rest of the DIM clowns and their followers to go insane.

Tulsi could be the "wild card" that tips the election TOTALLY into Trump's lap.

FWIW, I think the "inside" DIM machine is already staging themselves to shoo Pocahontas in for the nominee.

Old
  (#10)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

10-18-2019, 10:18 PM

TULSI is the pick of the litter

wonder how close she is to gettin "RIGHT"

anything is possible based on recent history, right?

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#11)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-18-2019, 10:28 PM

Yang may have just set himself up for a torpedo into his ship. He posted the follwoing comment, supporting Tulsi, on his Twitter and now he is catching all kinds of flack from the totally far-left loons, even his supporters (they think she is too conservative).

"Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad."

At least there is one more candidate who isn't a total shill for the Queen Bee and the DNC.

Old
  (#12)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 11:16 PM

Trump Gabbard ticket? Lol.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#13)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
"The Bot's" claim about Tulsi being "lacking in political skills" is hilarious.

Tulsi did the BEST thing that could have been done. She called out Lying Crooked Hillary and made her and the rest of the DIM establishment look like the lying, scheming bunch of buffoons that they are.

Now, the news media are "eating up" the spat and making the crooked b1tch look to be the loon she is.

She, and the DIM loons on here, STILL CAN'T accept the fact that Trump whipped their asses in the election.

Tulsi pulled a "Trump" move and "The Bot" can't stand it.
Lol, so true, and so out of touch with reality...again. She's trending #1 on Twitter. Yeah, I guess she should have just ignored the worthless old hag Lol. Not.

Old
  (#14)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 05:11 AM

I like women with fire.

Tulsi is on fire.

Old
  (#15)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 06:40 AM

it seems popular to throw the russian muck around, by neocons in both parties. i have been accused of being a russian asset on this forum, for supporting the same principle of non-interventionism.

weird though that hillary, the embodiment of corruption and war mongering, chooses to enter the debate. i guess it shows that she cares very deeply about this question

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: