Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Russia election manipulation via ballot machines!
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

10-18-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post

To ask a question of you! What is it that you believe from the articles???

Nothing.

No facts. Nothing that can be verified. Anonymous sources.

Although, democrats usually can be counted upon to use even less reliable info.

Old
  (#32)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-18-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Nothing.

No facts. Nothing that can be verified. Anonymous sources.

Although, democrats usually can be counted upon to use even less reliable info.

Good question, though.

I believe that [A Russian, or a few Russians] - did attempt some nefarious stuff [i.e hacking] in regards to try and obtain information and TRY and POSSIBLY manipulate ballot machines......possibly.

Was it all of Russia? No
Was it Vladimir Putin? No

Was it Trump colluding with Russia? No - in fact I'm so sure of this, there's a report that wasted American tax payers money, yours and mine, to substantiate this fact.

Old
  (#33)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 11:38 AM

Y'all don't have to worry about the Russians colluding with Trump to get him elected.

Per Hillary's camp, Tulsi Gabbard is a "Secret Agent" of the Russians and they are backing her.

Go pick on Tulsi now and leave Donald alone.

Old
  (#34)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post

Good question, though.

I believe that [A Russian, or a few Russians] - did attempt some nefarious stuff [i.e hacking] in regards to try and obtain information and TRY and POSSIBLY manipulate ballot machines......possibly.

Was it all of Russia? No

Was it Vladimir Putin? No

Was it Trump colluding with Russia? No - in fact I'm so sure of this, there's a report that wasted American tax payers money, yours and mine, to substantiate this fact.
You didn't answer my question!

Do you believe that the information is reliable?

Do you believe that we would send someone to jail for 5 years for disclosure of information about election rigging attacks! A person who in my opinion was trying to be patriotic and protect or elections and democracy. Do you agree that is cruel and unusual punishment for someone, unless the people covering it up/classified it have something to lose.

What do you believe was redacted if you had to guess?

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#35)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:

Do you believe that we would send someone to jail for 5 years for disclosure of information about election rigging attacks! A person who in my opinion was trying to be patriotic and protect or elections and democracy. Do you agree that is cruel and unusual punishment for someone, unless the people covering it up/classified it have something to lose.

Kd

A. Do you believe information is reliable? Yes. However they did not offer any information that said that voter machines were hacked. The hacking activity centered around getting information the employees had on their computers by using hacked word documents. There are problems with this:
1) Programmers don't open word documents. If they do they have macros turned off.
2) People who do open word documents wouldn't know how to hack the voting machines.
3) There is zero indication in this article or any other that hackers managed to gain access to voting machines.

There is a HUGE difference between the security protocols in place for user desktops and voting machines which are designed to be secure. At least there should be.
Machines that need to be secure - like voting machines:
- Will not have a dedicated internet connection.
- Will not allow any outside connections for updates or to run software while voting activities are going on.
- Will be completely wiped and have a known good copy of software installed before every election.
- Won't have any interface which will allow connections from unknown devices.

In short. There is a huge gap between getting information on non-programmers' desktops to actually being able to change/add/delete votes on voting machines based on who they voted for.

They did say that they could *potentially* mess up the registration DB and that's true. Although if they had there would have been far more complaints of people showing up to vote and not being able to. If they added fake users they would have to hack into, not only the voting registration system, but also the DMV and SSA databases because voter roles are cross-checked with those systems to ensure voter information is correct.

B) Can you believe someone was arrested for this? No. We were told when Hilary mistreated secret information that nobody was ever arrested for this.

C) The funniest thing about that whole article was that they made a point to say that Obama had told Putin not to mess with our election. I would have thought after he told them that, problem solved. That right there is proof that there was no election meddling.

D) If there was election meddling it happened under Obama's watch. Hold him accountable.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#36)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:

Kd

It is quite obvious that you have no experience with classified information. Either the information itself, or in the handling/safeguarding/storing of such information. You have EVEN LESS knowledge about the inner workings in the methods of collection, analyzing, and distribution of reports disseminated from such information.

The information that was "released" by the individual may not be the "reason" the person was put in jail. The redacted portions my reveal the methods the information was obtained or the "sources" the information was gathered from. In those cases, you are "protecting" the methods and the sources, not the information.

Sometimes the information is known by "so few", or it is "so specific", that only a "few" know the information. When it is leaked, the enemy knows automatically where it is leaked from and who leaked it and they "terminate" the leak...by whatever means. Then your "sources" are gone and you have to find new ways to get the information.

It isn't ALWAYS releasing the "information" that is the PROBLEM you caused.

Old
  (#37)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:

Kd

Actually I did answer your question, the question was what do I believe. That's a very simple, open question that leaves it available for me to answer what I believe.

I know I answered your question, because after you asked it, my sentence starts with "I believe that....."

"Do you believe that we would send someone to jail for 5 years for disclosure of information about election rigging attacks!"

^^ Take your bias out of it for just a second.
It was a classified document that was leaked!Categorized TS
Do I believe someone should go to jail for leaking [knowingly or unknowingly] top-secret classified documents?? YES!!!

Someone better tell ya girl Hillary! It's the fuggin law, Captain Snooty Pants!
Half the country wasn't chanting "lock her up" just because she ruined the pantsuit fad for women everywhere. She. Broke. The. Law.

Oh, and then bleached the evidence.

At least this girl stood right up to the court and plead guilty. That's called integrity, my friends. Take notes, Clinton fans.

See that smile on the ladies face in the article? Pure integrity. Knows what she did, told everyone she acted alone, and knew it was wrong.

Last edited by DelawareDogs; 10-18-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Old
  (#38)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Actually I did answer your question, the question was what do I believe. That's a very simple, open question that leaves it available for me to answer what I believe.

I know I answered your question, because after you asked it, my sentence starts with "I believe that....."

"Do you believe that we would send someone to jail for 5 years for disclosure of information about election rigging attacks!"

^^ Take your bias out of it for just a second.
It was a classified document that was leaked!Categorized TS
Do I believe someone should go to jail for leaking [knowingly or unknowingly] top-secret classified documents?? YES!!!

Someone better tell ya girl Hillary! It's the fuggin law, Captain Snooty Pants!
Half the country wasn't chanting "lock her up" just because she ruined the pantsuit fad for women everywhere. She. Broke. The. Law.

Oh, and then bleached the evidence.

At least this girl stood right up to the court and plead guilty. That's called integrity, my friends. Take notes, Clinton fans.

See that smile on the ladies face in the article? Pure integrity. Knows what she did, told everyone she acted alone, and knew it was wrong.
Just sad

I tried to have a civil conversation and you make it political and become defensive talking about Clinton.

Have a good day... No further conversation is needed. The readers can see my point and that is all that matters...

Kd

Old
  (#39)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member

10-18-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Just sad

I tried to have a civil conversation and you make it political and become defensive talking about Clinton.

Have a good day... No further conversation is needed. The readers can see my point and that is all that matters...

Kd

I tried to make a topic about a presidential election political? Oh man, that's sad!!!

Don't worry, I completely understand why you'd want to back out of this. As for the rest of the readers...... don't bank on too many of them seeing your point either. Are you reading this thread?

Old
  (#40)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
I tried to make a topic about a presidential election political? Oh man, that's sad!!!

Don't worry, I completely understand why you'd want to back out of this. As for the rest of the readers...... don't bank on too many of them seeing your point either. Are you reading this thread?

You didn't high five him and tell him he's right, so clearly, you didn't answer his question.

Old
  (#41)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 07:00 PM

I think KD is embellishing. (again)

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#42)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member

10-19-2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
I think KD is embellishing. (again)

Just a bit. He said Iím becoming defensive talking about Clinton? Iím sorry..... wasnít Clinton in the election? You know, the one where the ballot machines were? You know, the topic of this thread?

Old
  (#43)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 11:21 AM

Once again I took the time to thoughtfully explain my opinions and *poof* it’s like I wrote in invisible ink or something. Sofia, Philly and now the Kid. I’ll just go back to making quips and jabs.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#44)
Mr. Wilson
Banned

10-19-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
Once again I took the time to thoughtfully explain my opinions and *poof* itís like I wrote in invisible ink or something. Sofia, Philly and now the Kid. Iíll just go back to making quips and jabs.

Be honest.

Neither you nor I expected intelligent dialogue.

Old
  (#45)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

10-19-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
Once again I took the time to thoughtfully explain my opinions and *poof* itís like I wrote in invisible ink or something. Sofia, Philly and now the Kid. Iíll just go back to making quips and jabs.
My apologies...

You did respond, with a coherent opinion on the topic.

I don't have anything to add . You eloquently pointed out that tampering with voter registration could effect election outcomes...

That was /is exactly the point I was trying to make.

So with that said, I thought the article accomplished it's goal as far as I was concerned.

I conceed that some things, were my opinion, because one really can't be certain. But, based on the information and to the best of my knowledge and belief! The article is indicating a lot more than just some smear campaign on social media!

Oddly enough, just like They made the guy walk back his quid pro quo comment, they are fighting the articles message regarding election tampering going beyond the" official story"

All the best to you....

I appreciate the articulate response.

Sincerely,
Kd

Last edited by Kid Dynomite; 10-19-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: