Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Tensions in Paris No-Go Suburbs After Migrant Punches Two-Year-Old
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Tensions in Paris No-Go Suburbs After Migrant Punches Two-Year-Old
Old
  (#1)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Tensions in Paris No-Go Suburbs After Migrant Punches Two-Year-Old - 10-18-2019, 11:15 AM

Let them all in.

They will assimilate with no problem at all.

Parisistan and its people will live happily ever after.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...es-2-year-old/

Old
  (#2)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-18-2019, 01:12 PM

What % of the crap you regurgitate do you think is BS created by Russians?

Serious question.

Old
  (#3)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post

Serious question.
Careful, you may have just regurgitated some "Russian BS" from a left leaning news/media source and spewed it out right here.

Serious statement.....

Old
  (#4)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:

Serious question.
Probably about as much as I think the Russians are the reason Trump got elected.

I figure there is way more BS created by the Russians concerning CTE in the Aiming Forum than there is in what I post.

Oh, and BTW, do you speak French?

If so, why don't you read the news in their own language?

Do the Russians control their news, also?

http://www.leparisien.fr/seine-saint...19-8173476.php

Last edited by HawaiianEye; 10-18-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Old
  (#5)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-18-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Probably about as much as I think the Russians are the reason Trump got elected.

I figure there is way more BS created by the Russians concerning CTE in the Aiming Forum than there is in what I post.

Oh, and BTW, do you speak French?

If so, why don't you read the news in their own language?

Do the Russians control their news, also?

Here is the page translated into English by the page's "translator".

Saint-Denis: tensions between residents and migrants after the aggression of a child
Monday's aggression of a child and his mother near a migrant camp, President-Wilson Avenue, weakens cohabitation with residents.

By Nathalie Revenue
On October 15, 2019 at 18:04 , modified on October 15, 2019 at 19:16
The cohabitation is proving every day more and more delicate between the residents and the camps of migrants which line the avenue of President-Wilson, in the district of the Plaine, in Saint-Denis. On Monday, the tension even went up a notch after the assault of a 2-year-old boy and his mother.

It's 5.30 pm Sandy has just picked up her son, whom she holds by the hand. At the height of the Franprix store, a man approaches them and punches the child's head. The mother asks her explanations, she receives in return a right in the face.

Police could not move

This Tuesday morning, Sandy still has the blued cheekbone and her son has a lump on his forehead. Both were examined at Delafontaine Hospital in Saint-Denis. Injuries are ultimately not serious. But Sandy refers to the row of green tents sheltering migrants, convinced that her attacker came from one of these many camps.

On the night of the attack, the man narrowly escaped lynching by passers-by. "He ended up bleeding," said Sandy, who complained. This Tuesday, he had not been arrested.

A dozen residents took to the streets. In front of the media library that faces the tents, they express their fed up: "We called the police. After an hour, she told us that she could not move because she no longer had a patrol car available. " And for good reason, that night, the police were mobilized on the football match France-Turkey, at the Stade de France.

Sexual exhibition

It was the last straw that broke the camel's back. "All last winter, they put their pin-pon to wake the migrants, and they are not able to move for aggression! , Sabrina ton.

But it is especially the recurrent presence for years of these makeshift encampments under their windows that crystallizes the exasperation of the inhabitants.

"There is a violence that has taken hold. We women are on the front lines, "Youma says. The discomfort passed a milestone when her 15-year-old daughter attended a sexual exhibition on the way to school. Another was spit in the face for no reason. "We are scared and we dodge," she says. She says she no longer sets foot in the media library since migrants gather on the sidewalk.

A group of "suffering inhabitants"

Yet so far, between the refugees and the inhabitants, a cordial agreement had settled. Very active, the collective Solidarity migrants Wilson served for two years every day for breakfast, then from September 2018, distributed more than 250 meals on the esplanade.

"But the crackers have arrived. We stopped the breakfasts, "says Philippe Caro, dissident and volunteer municipal council of the collective. He believes that "the camp is regulated". "There are a lot of great people and of course some hooligans in the package. Their mental health is deteriorating and they are not supported.

A collective called "the inhabitants in pain" is being formed. In a letter, he scratches the "public authorities": "We watch, helplessly, their inertia in front of the phenomenon. Who are the officials, the town hall, the state? Today, it is the people organized in association who provide food, clothing, tents and moral support.

The municipality calls on the state

In the town hall of Saint-Denis, it is recalled that the PCF municipality "has not stopped alerting the state for several weeks, on a rise in tensions on the spot." Laurent Russier's office states: "Recently, the media center Don-Quichotte had to close its doors following the aggression of the staff".

The city reiterates its request to the State "a sheltering operation". "Only two operations were conducted on our commune, even though they take place every week in Paris."

And also calls for the police presence on President Wilson Avenue to be significantly strengthened. Requirements that will be exposed on Thursday by the mayor during his meeting with the prefect of Ile-de-France, Michel Cadot.

Old
  (#6)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-18-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:

Serious question.
I don't post "crap".

I post things that will "enlighten" you.

Maybe you should read a WIDE variety of things instead of watching "The Dukes of Hazzard" re-runs and "Jerry Springer" to get your "news".

Old
  (#7)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

10-18-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
... instead of watching "The Dukes of Hazzard".
What's wrong with the Dukes of Hazzard? I loved that show! Daisy was the bomb back then before she started doing the worst cooks in America crapola.

Rosco P. Coltrane, Flash, Crazy Cooter, Boss Hogg, Uncle Jesse those were some characters for sure.

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#8)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 02:40 PM

Now, now, aloha Joe...don't get all hurt by the question.

Irrespective of the language of the copy/ paste, or even the legitimacy of this tale, much of the sensational and fresh stuff folks- not just you- post has got to be made up.

Old
  (#9)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I don't post "crap".

I post things that will "enlighten" you.

Maybe you should read a WIDE variety of things instead of watching "The Dukes of Hazzard" re-runs and "Jerry Springer" to get your "news".
Yes, yes you do, well in NPR, but it's offset by your stellar pool posts.

Old
  (#10)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:

Serious question.
And what % do you believe?

dumluk

Old
  (#11)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-18-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Anything he is "told", I'd imagine.

It doesn't seem like he reads much or attempts to research anything.

Old
  (#12)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 03:17 PM

It would be nice if there were a wave of lynchings and crucifixions in France.

The democrats could blame Trump and try to impeach him for it.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#13)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-18-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Now, now, aloha Joe...don't get all hurt by the question.

Irrespective of the language of the copy/ paste, or even the legitimacy of this tale, much of the sensational and fresh stuff folks- not just you- post has got to be made up.
I, NORMALLY, read the "SAME" information from SEVERAL sources before I post the subject on here. Once I have read the SAME story on several sites, I may, then, post the one that I feel is most "informative" on here.

Just because you DON'T like the story's SOURCE, doesn't mean the information ISN'T TRUE.

I deal with people, EVERY DAY, who say, "I don't read" or, "I don't like to read", or "I don't read THAT kind of stuff", or "I don't have time to read" (but they have time to watch EVERY sporting event in the WORLD. That seems to be a LOT of people on here who are IGNORANT of what is going on in the world, outside of their little "circle".

They see "ONE" story, on their "FAVORITE" social media or website and AUTOMATICALLY "ASSUME" that it is a "VALID" story.

I peruse hundreds of sites every day and hundreds of news articles. I have sites that I like better than others, but that doesn't mean I think everything they post is 100% legit. If I see something they have posted on several different sites (left and right, and maybe from even different countries..UK, France, etc.), then I usually give some credence to the story.

If you are too lazy to look things up, to dispute something, it makes you look kind of foolish when you get caught not knowing what you are talking about, like you just did.

Old
  (#14)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies

10-18-2019, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
I'm not sure anymore...there has been an exponential increase in both the speed and amount of info we are exposed to, one has to think a significant number of bytes is illegitimate.

I do know it is time for the citizens to hold the rulemakers to their tasks though. With technology, there's no friggin way we can't each have a more direct influence on what happens here.

Old
  (#15)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies

10-18-2019, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Anything he is "told", I'd imagine.

It doesn't seem like he reads much or attempts to research anything.
I was about level 0 of interest it the world in general, as a young'n. I'm about level 2 now....

Not that it influences the work anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: