Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Don’t Be Surprised If Trump Is Never Impeached
Page 2 of 6 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-18-2019, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Speaking of a rich fantasy life...

And if you say to me tomorrow
Oh what fun it all would be
Then what's to stop us, pretty baby
But what is and what should never be?
Senate votes not to take up impeachment until after the election.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#17)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 05:34 PM

Quote:
It may not be too soon to ask McConnell and his Republican colleagues whether they support the Senate’s duty to try in full a House impeachment of Donald Trump, in conformity with current rules.
Correct. Or, rather, whether it was not (or was) too soon to ask him that, as of January 2019 when this learned article was written, it is not too soon now, since it is actually too late.

Because McConnell has already said what he will do, by laying out the timeline for the Republican Senate caucus, after already publicly stating he would follow the rules. .

He has said he will abide by the Senate rules, because he lacks the 67 votes required to change them. And what do those rules prescribe?

Quote:
But the Senate under its own rules has chosen to give up its constitutional flexibility. Those rules state that upon receiving the House’s articles of impeachment, the Senate must “proceed to the consideration” of the articles. It must remain in session every day “until final judgment shall be rendered.” These rules senselessly require the Senate to move immediately to a trial no matter how meritless or partisan the House’s case for impeachment. Suppose the House impeached the president for a simple difference over foreign policy where the president had done nothing wrong; even then, the Senate would have to go to a trial that would consume all of the air in our nation’s political system for months.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 10-18-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Old
  (#18)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Speaking of a rich fantasy life...

And if you say to me tomorrow
Oh what fun it all would be
Then what's to stop us, pretty baby
But what is and what should never be?
Not so much a fantasy, when you consider the idea that:

1. Trump getting reelected is pretty much a foregone conclusion

and

2. IF #1 is true, then Trump can get a LOT of mileage out of continually stumping "Remember on election day, America... I tried to investigate improper wielding of political power at taxpayer expense in the Ukraine.... And Democrats in Congress wasted time diverting your attention from that with a fake impeachment, and failed to work on legislation that would help you, the voters... Don't forget them on election day......"

Trump could very well take a "Go Big or Go Home" tact, in this way..... ANd win a huge amount of seats for the Republicans in Congress and the Senate, to go along with the presidency..The Democrats are too used to dealing with politicians who are in it for the long game, and want to keep connections in D.C. so they can keep getting that sweet, sweet insider information that makes investing in the stock market as a politician so very, very profitable. So, everyone has their sound bites, but it never really gets personal. All the other politicians nod and shake hands in D.C., but nobody really tries to end anyone else's career. Trump is more than happy to end a few Democrat's careers, if they stand in his way.

I think Trump is wealthy enough, that he will never have to worry about that stuff, and is willing to sling mud everywhere, and on everybody, who gets in his way. He really doesn't care about making friends in D.C.. THAT's what the Democrats are really scared of. I mean, Jesus Christ... He's neutered their entire list of candidates a year out from the election.... Biden is a touchy-feely creep who has zero chance at getting elected, and that's why donors are withholding their wallets, and Elizabeth Warren is a walking poster child for cultural appropriation. NO way she gets enough people out to the pools to win.

It's not enough to just hate Trump. You actually have to put up an electable candidate, as proven by Hillary in 2016.

Last edited by ShortBusRuss; 10-18-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Old
  (#19)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:
This is a wild theory, even on its facial acceptance.

That is, even assuming there is the slightest truth to the idea that they did something along these lines (although there is no evidence for it at all, right?), you're telling me the evidence of this would still exist now, instead of being destroyed entirely long ago?

Explain that part to me. They'd keep it around for what reason? To blackmail themselves, or what?

It makes no sense whatsoever, even granting the original premise of the theory.

But don't let me bother you with logic. A rich fantasy life has its value, I guess.
Perhaps you should fit your bed with some plastic sheets, as well.

My omission from the previous post was that it was a contractor hired by the intelligence agencies that provided their services.

Their software was unique in nature, and would get them in BIG trouble if it were used from a US server.

And no, it was not based in Hillary's bathroom.

Oh, and since I am such a nice guy, I'll help you out with a link for your plastic sheets, even though these are not intended for bowel movements.

https://www.amazon.com/Master-King-P.../dp/B00PIYL98K

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#20)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 06:08 PM

Anybody who wants to see the "accuracy" of ANY of "The Bot's" predictions concerning Trump needs to do a search using its handle and the search terms "Trump nominee".

A cursory search will bring up its BS from as far back as 2015, when Trump first announced.

If you read through the "nonsense", "deflections", "exaggerations", and outright made-up BS, you will see that anything it "spewed" was overwhelmingly inconsistent with what the eventual outcome came out to be.

It is programmed to spread fake news and propaganda.

Old
  (#21)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Anybody who wants to see the "accuracy" of ANY of "The Bot's" predictions concerning Trump needs to do a search using its handle and the search terms "Trump nominee".

A cursory search will bring up its BS from as far back as 2015, when Trump first announced.

If you read through the "nonsense", "deflections", "exaggerations", and outright made-up BS, you will see that anything it "spewed" was overwhelmingly inconsistent with what the eventual outcome came out to be.

I'd say most of his politically related posts have some level of dishonesty in them...by purposeful omission or commission. That's why I think he's unethical...among other negative qualities. He seems smart enough to know better...but that's increasingly questionable these days - however, his ideology and political desires overcome whatever honesty he used to have. He's the NPR Schiff.

Old
  (#22)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 12:52 AM

Quote:

I took a break from posting here from about mid-August 2016, which lasted through the end of the election season and some months beyond it. You can find that missing period in my posts, or ask around. Many people noticed it and commented on my absence at the time.

The last post I made about the election (about mid-August, before going to radio silence through to about January, iirc.) was to say anyone who was thinking DJT couldn't win should re-think their position. I said he had a good chance to win (and maybe said he had a great chance, but I forget the exact adjective I used).

So that is spewing something overwhelmingly inconsistent with the eventual outcome, according to you? Or you are saying this isn't the truth of the last thing I said, and when I said it?

It is true, and I proved it up once already. I went back and found it, and re-posted it.

I also said early on that he would never self-finance his campaign. That turned out to be true, and 90% of his spending was raised from others. I said he would never put his businesses into a blind trust. He never did.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#23)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 01:18 AM

Quote:
I took a break from posting here from about mid-August 2016, which lasted through the end of the election season and some months beyond it.
...blah, blah, blah, bot spew, bot spew...blah, blah.....
I guess some of the posts in this search were made by some other bot, hacking into "The Bot's" account during that time frame????

https://forums.azbilliards.com/searc...5&pp=25&page=4

https://forums.azbilliards.com/searc...5&pp=25&page=5

Old
  (#24)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 01:41 AM

Quote:
I guess some of the posts in this search were made by some other bot, hacking into "The Bot's" account during that time frame????

It was the Russians.

Old
  (#25)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
It was the Russians.
Yes. It must have been, because you can always trust "The Bot" to be on the "up and up" when it posts things on here.

The Russians may have tampered with AZB's search algorithms right after they got through with rigging those voting programs that KD was talking about in another thread.

Last edited by HawaiianEye; 10-19-2019 at 01:51 AM.

Old
  (#26)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
I took a break from posting here from about mid-August 2016, which lasted through the end of the election season and some months beyond it. You can find that missing period in my posts, or ask around. Many people noticed it and commented on my absence at the time.

The last post I made about the election (about mid-August, before going to radio silence through to about January, iirc.) was to say anyone who was thinking DJT couldn't win should re-think their position. I said he had a good chance to win (and maybe said he had a great chance, but I forget the exact adjective I used).

So that is spewing something overwhelmingly inconsistent with the eventual outcome, according to you? Or you are saying this isn't the truth of the last thing I said, and when I said it?

It is true, and I proved it up once already. I went back and found it, and re-posted it.

I also said early on that he would never self-finance his campaign. That turned out to be true, and 90% of his spending was raised from others. I said he would never put his businesses into a blind trust. He never did.
First of all, it was 3:52 AM your time......do you ever sleep?

Your last posts were on or around the day Hillary was thrown into the van like a side of beef on September 11th, 2016.

You were saying some on here wanted you dead, which of course is nonsense.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#27)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
First of all, it was 3:52 AM your time......do you ever sleep?

Your last posts were on or around the day Hillary was thrown into the van like a side of beef on September 11th, 2016.

You were saying some on here wanted you dead, which of course is nonsense.
So, what beans got spilled on Oct. 18, the "day of reckoning?"

Old
  (#28)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#29)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
So, what beans got spilled on Oct. 18, the "day of reckoning?"
LOL

It got delayed a bit due to "declassification" efforts.

Be a little more patient, please.

What should worry you more is Durham has Misfud's Blackberry phones.

Old
  (#30)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
LOL

It got delayed a bit due to "declassification" efforts.

Be a little more patient, please.

What should worry you more is Durham has Misfud's Blackberry phones.
Oh, I'm plenty patient. What date should I mark next?

Page 2 of 6 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: