My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim Limpy

God Help Me!!!

Oh my God, like 97% of the AZ'ers religiously following this thread, you know you have no life when you spend 48 hours waiting for a home-made video. I need a life, for God's sake!!! Help, me please!!!

Trent

Banned
And that sure looked like a ton of newspaper lol larry your rediculous.

Lol hell for all we know you could have mailed this to yourself on Monday from a local office and had this all planed for today.

What a joke and a scam your trying to do.

You have a youtube account this could have been done days ago.

Last edited:

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
I have a carry permit. If the law says I can carry as a security guard, police officer or citizen with all the crazy crap that goes on....then I do...its the second admendment....why not carry??? O and the plot thickens...this is getting good. Oh and as a knife maker I would have thought you would have crazy sharp knifes.....hmm I hold off on my judgement of the video...but I would have exploded on the spot if it were me and in real time

Last edited:

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's very likely someone is lying here, but a third slightly very unlikely explanation was that one of the delivery people jacked the shafts and reclosed the box.

However if meridianblades "staged" this and went to the trouble of having a friend help and making sure the beeps are heard from the USPS scanner in the video when he is receiving the package, I think he could have easily resealed the other end with clear tape instead of duct tape.

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
And that sure looked like a ton of newspaper lol larry your rediculous.

Lol hell for all we know you could have mailed this to yourself on Monday from a local office and had this all planed for today.

What a joke and a scam your trying to do.

You have a youtube account this could have been done days ago.

Yep and they all came from your neighborhood.......easy math Trent. I think its time to come clean my friend.

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
It's very likely someone is lying here, but a third slightly very unlikely explanation was that one of the delivery people jacked the shafts and reclosed the box.

However if meridianblades "staged" this and went to the trouble of having a friend help and making sure the beeps are heard from the USPS scanner in the video when he is receiving the package, I think he could have easily resealed the other end with clear tape instead of duct tape.

My package has all the stops it made along the way and matches his receipt tracking #........

yelvis111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tape job is different on the label side

I don't always post, but when I do, it's for CRAZY SH!T LIKE THIS.

Attachments

• Koa Pkg.jpg
    Koa Pkg.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 653

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
Wow first let me aplaud you for a nice try lol

Second how did you know the guys was comming to the point of having that much extra tape before he got there.

Third I ike how you never show him except a head shot no usps uniform

Fourth I didn't use duct tape on it.
View attachment 236056

Wait I just gotta quote this........so you're suggesting I had a fake mailman deliver a package with that writing on it, with fake buzzers in a fake mail truck, and I secretly removed the shafts but I left the butt in there ???????????? Or wait I had time to quick duct tape the package in the half second I walked to the kitchen....

WOW this has gotta be greatest case of deceit by any cuemaker......EVER!!

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My package has all the stops it made along the way and matches his receipt tracking #........

Video looked right to me.

Nevertheless, any more effort expended on this will not provide a a net positive return for what you've invested. Sometimes it's best to move on.

Super beautiful wood btw.

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
I have a carry permit. If the law says I can carry as a security guard, police officer or citizen with all the crazy crap that goes on....then I do...its the second admendment....why not carry??? O and the plot thickens...this is getting good. Oh and as a knife maker I would have thought you would have crazy sharp knifes.....hmm I hold off on my judgement of the video...but I would have exploded on the spot if it were me and in real time

Despite our mutual hatred for each other, i must agree with you. If i opened the box and the shafts werent there, id have been cussing like a mofo.

Joe

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Despite our mutual hatred for each other, i must agree with you. If i opened the box and the shafts werent there, id have been cussing like a mofo.

Joe

I wouldn't have been cursing... However after what has gone on, I would have been expecting to receive pieces of koa wood back in the package so just getting a butt with the wood intact would have been a relief.

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
What a shame..

The cue butt is absolutely beautiful,, I seen the pics ,but the video makes it all the more nicer..

@ the end of the day, I'm siding with "MeridianBlades" on this,, Trent is a scammer ,a good cue builder ,but a scammer all the same.. :shakehead:

Last edited:

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
I'm telling everyone forsure I mailed shafts, and this is one of the boldest lies to hit the site. He might aswell spit in your faces and say its raining!

The math does NOT lie my friend. Regardless of your fake box you took pics of and the used shaft you took pics of, and all of that. I have ALL the documentation on the box, I have all of the newspapers (of yours) ............this is a done deal. I have also contacted the Licking County Sheriff's Department, to pursue this to fullest extent possible.

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
I wouldn't have been cursing... However after what has gone on, I would have been expecting to receive pieces of koa wood back in the package so just getting a butt with the wood intact would have been a relief.

Im not a hot head.....and I am just a wee bit older than Mr Cowgill @ 27, so say what you will, but I was seriously disappointed that he didnt ship them. Believe me I wanted them to be there, so this would finally be over.

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
snipershot....everyone loves to bash on cops until they really need them......god i need to study. If I don't i'm in trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.