My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

Banned
lol why would you feel the need to do that? To sway the opinions of people if an assumed random poster says that?

Did i sway anyone????

No it was originally to ask questions on a aiming thread that started on Jimbos but i wanted to ask the questions here without catching flack for all the other BS here not to sway people at all.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
just watched the video....did he say he paid 270 dollars for a cue with no shafts? i am without words....:confused:

berko

Aggressively passive
Silver Member
Did i sway anyone????

No it was originally to ask questions on a aiming thread that started on Jimbos but i wanted to ask the questions here without catching flack for all the other BS here not to sway people at all.

Not for nothing, but you really do have a knack for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I was firmly in the "Larry is a video/computer genius and is manipulating video on the level pf Industrial Light and Magic in order to slander Trent" camp but the latest revelation of multiple accounts by Trent raises serious trust issues....

It just keeps getting more and more awesome.

To quote my homie Winston Churchill: "It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma"

Best thread ever.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Wow another fast response from the very smart CIA agent public defender and oh such amazing kido john comtpon.

you go 50-oh i can tell youll make detective

Please dont ruin it now with something so silly. This thread deserves better than suicide by moderator.

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was firmly in the "Larry is a video/computer genius and is manipulating video on the level pf Industrial Light and Magic in order to slander Trent" camp but the latest revelation of multiple accounts by Trent raises serious trust issues....

It just keeps getting more and more awesome.

To quote my homie Winston Churchill: "It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma"

Best thread ever.

I agree best thread ever, ever ever!

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep i have 2 accounts im also pool nerd.

Good catch and way to show how you feel.

Sure glad i used a second account to point out i was trying to make this right.

Gee Goly.

Hmmm. Why would you feel that you need "to make this right"? You already made things right when you sent the butt and the two shafts right?

You're digging deeper and deeper.

Answer this - do you believe the shafts were delivered to Mr. Blades or do you believe they were stolen during transit?

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THIS IS AWSOME

Trent obviously has lied to EVERYBODY!!

I think Trent ofcourse needs to send the 2 SHAFTS

Also, i think Trent owes it to Meridian Blade and the entire AZ COMMUNITY to make a NEW CUSTOM POOL STICK

The new stick will be raffled off and the procedes will go to Meridian Blade

And it will say To all the azbilliards community i have sinned and please forgive me.. signed TRENT!! ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.