Last 4 ever tip shaper.

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
It works really well. It's the best type of tip shaper, in my opinion. The Willard type seems to take forever to shape a tip, whereas this shaper does it so much faster. It gives you a perfect dime or nickel shape if used correctly (which is easy, just see his video on www.last4ever.net).

Scuffing works fine also. Mushroom repair is best done on a lathe, but I think this tool will do as good a job as any hand tool. It works much better - much, much better - than the Ulti-Mate tool, which is almost certain to scratch up your cue.

Burnishing works with the last4ever tool but it's easy to do burnishing many other ways (a piece of leather, paper towel, etc.).

Joel's tool is light and no bigger than necessary, doesn't take up much room in your case. The wood model is very light, the aluminum a little heavier but not by all that much.

All in all, a great tool and the only one that you need to carry.

pcm3pcm3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great tool. Works very well and is a good value. Joel is a good person to deal with.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Got mine in the mail today and it works great.

Far faster/efficient than a Willards shaper
More accurate radius and easier on the tip than a Sandman

It's certainly the best shaper I have had.

It fits in your case easy, and considering that you can chuck a few tip tools out you will have even more room. I am very happy that I decided to pick this one up.

tropheus

Registered
Just a bit of the same......I ordered a dime and a nickel shaper about 2 months ago. They arrived in no time and was a pleasure to deal with. I have used the dime shaper on no less than 30 cues and just can't wear it out. Believe me, I've tried. The nickel sized shaper doesn't get much use but I expect it is the same quality. All said....definitely the best shaper I have ever used. Good quality product!!!!

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the great comments...

I have now shipped tools all over the US as well as England, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Vietnam & New Zealand and have received lot's of positive comments and, knock on wood, no complaints.

From now through year end I am shipping a Q-Wiz shaft burnisher with all tool orders... great holiday gifts for your pool buddies.

Thanks again

Joel

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Free QWiz

Mention this three and I'll include a QWiz with all orders for the next month or so

Joel

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I JUST ordered the aluminum shop shaper. Hopefully eligible for the QWIZ offer.....LOL.

FYI... I have one of the Aluminum nickel tip tools. WORKS GREAT!!!!!!