JB Ultimate Rugged

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm considering getting a JB case, a 2X5/3X4 style. I was wondering if you could post a picture of how the cues are intended to be placed in the case. currently I like placing the butt of my cue in the case joint down, and the shafts joint up.

I place mine all joints up in the 2x3 and 3x4. No problems at all. I place the butts in first and pull the butts last. Butts go in the outside (ends) in the 2x3, outside and center in the 3x4.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm considering getting a JB case, a 2X5/3X4 style. I was wondering if you could post a picture of how the cues are intended to be placed in the case. currently I like placing the butt of my cue in the case joint down, and the shafts joint up.

That's how I load mine. These cases are really well designed and well built. It comfortably
holds 2 butts and 4 shafts. I do not like trying to store 3 butts in the case.

Last edited:

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
I'm sorry but I am constantly amazed that people are confused on how to put cues into a cuecase. I have a JB rugged 3 x 6 and every slot is full. Yes it's snug, but I never wondered how to load it. I load everything with the joints up and again, yes it is snug and secure but I never had to sit there and ponder how to put the butts and shafts in.