List of Living 200+ Runners

sparkle84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dick Letourneau is alive & well. He has ran over 200 balls but only once & it wasn't at Pockets. He did it recently & Pockets has been closed now for 7-8 yrs. Don't know why Campbell posted that when he knows it's untrue. Going to email his post to Dick so he can have a good laugh.

RIGOR

Registered
Have been looking for the area to post hopefully this is the correct place just giving Kevin Clark his just
Due in witness in front of Jim Talerieo and George Birtel he had run 200 balls against George just trying to get him up on the correct list

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Have been looking for the area to post hopefully this is the correct place just giving Kevin Clark his just
Due in witness in front of Jim Talerieo and George Birtel he had run 200 balls against George just trying to get him up on the correct list

Why am I not surprised !!! Kevin plays a beautiful game !!!

Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Just chatted with Kevin on Facebook, and he confirmed it was a 200 ball run. He ran the 200 on Oct 3rd 2012. He said he had gotten into trouble on the run and just pocketed the ball to make 200 because he didn't want to miss premature of his goal. Was left with no shot at that point !!!

Congrats again Kevin.

-Steve

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Just chatted with Kevin on Facebook, and he confirmed it was a 200 ball run. He ran the 200 on Oct 3rd 2012. He said he had gotten into trouble on the run and just pocketed the ball to make 200 because he didn't want to miss premature of his goal. Was left with no shot at that point !!!

Congrats again Kevin.

-Steve

List updated!

Renaud

Any further info on the Chicago players like Don Feeney, Mike Bandy and Jeffrey Carter? For instance if Don is still alive he has run over 200 balls

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
In their practices at Steinway Billiards on Sunday, 8/18, Shane Van Boening ran 211 and Jayson Shaw ran 276.

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In their practices at Steinway Billiards on Sunday, 8/18, Shane Van Boening ran 211 and Jayson Shaw ran 276.

Incredible, and they really are not 14.1 players. Maybe the bar need to be reset at 300. Impressive to say the least.

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darren told me, if memory serves, that his high run in practice is 288.

I'd love to see a TAR match between Darren and Schmidt. Race to 5, 200 points per game. If it goes hill-hill, make the deciding game 300 points.

Steve Lipsky

Silver Member
Can anyone help out with the Filipinos? Reyes, Bustamante, Manalo, Orcullo? Others?

Thanks,
Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Steve: I thought I sent you a pm but I must not have finished it.

Ron Dobosenski Madison Wisconsin 212

Steve Lipsky

Silver Member
Hi Dennis. You're right; I just saw it. In the last several days, I've gotten more PMs (three) than I've gotten in the last several years :). It got buried. Anyway, list updated...

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve, Phil Burford told me when he was living here that his high run was 267. Don't have anything to verify.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Hate to mention it, but Grady Matthews, who appears on the list, is no longer with us. Frank McGown is also no longer among us. Both were alive when the list was created.

Two greats of 14.1 are gone but not forgotten.

Last edited: