SBE Hotels

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
I didn't get around to booking a hotel room for the SBE and of course, it is now too late to find one near the convention center. Now I am scrounging for a room for Thursday night March 18th.

It looks like all of the hotels close to the venue are booked but does anyone know of a decent, clean hotel a few miles away that I should check out. I only need one night so anything decent would do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Stephen

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I'm staying at the Hyatt close by. It's just a few miles down the road and an easy drive. Stayed there last year too. Very nice rooms.

Wild Thing II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SBE Room

There is a chance I might have a room open for the entire weekend. Just not sure yet, waiting to hear from other people.
It is at the Clarion Park Ridge which is right off the Turnpike exit to Gulp Road.

I didn't get around to booking a hotel room for the SBE and of course, it is now too late to find one near the convention center. Now I am scrounging for a room for Thursday night March 18th.

It looks like all of the hotels close to the venue are booked but does anyone know of a decent, clean hotel a few miles away that I should check out. I only need one night so anything decent would do.

Stephen

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stephen...Motel 6 is clean and decent, for about $75 a night. It is across the street from the King of Prussia Mall, and about 2 miles from the convention center. They still have rooms available. Go to www.motel6.com

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Stephen

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
Thanks to all that replied. I was able to get a room at the Motel 6 near the mall without any problem

I appreciate the help.

Stephen

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Make sure you take your own toiletries. I stayed there last year for the 8ball tournament and I don't believe they had any shampoo or anything else. If I recall, they only provided one towel and a single bar of 'facial' soap.

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys I just booked a room there too I hope, I booked the whole weekend at 815 West Dekalb Pike i-76 W at W dekalb pike ext#328 b but I don't know if that is across from the Mall.--Leonard

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
Thanks guys I just booked a room there too I hope, I booked the whole weekend at 815 West Dekalb Pike i-76 W at W dekalb pike ext#328 b but I don't know if that is across from the Mall.--Leonard

That's the one I am staying at and the map of it shows it right across from the King of Prussia mall. If it isn't the right mall we are all in trouble. :eek:

Stephen