Big Dog Billiards in Des Moines, IA Dec 9th-12th One hole and Bar Table 9-Ball

woofster

Registered
Got the low down from a friend that works for Branstad, that Chuck Norris is doing some republican things here in dsm starting the 9th so I guess he is gonna play the one hole tourney. I heard Chuck gives God 9-6.

woofster

Registered
i plan to donate my money for the 9 ball tourney, just want chance to play some top flight players. lot of people around here think the 9 ball sunday tourney at big dogs toughest in country maybe some nice to see some road dogs match up vs the locals. would love to sneak out with win against a player or two in this tough field.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am trying to get some sponsors on board today. As of right now I don't have enough to make the trip.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring the live show for this event, please give a call today!

Ray

254-379-2569

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I am trying to get some sponsors on board today. As of right now I don't have enough to make the trip.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring the live show for this event, please give a call today!

Ray

254-379-2569

Oh boy, that's bad news. Maybe Big Dogs will step up and handle it.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh boy, that's bad news. Maybe Big Dogs will step up and handle it.

Big Dogs HAS stepped up and covered a portion. Unfortunately they only committed 2 business days ago! :shocked: Not much time to get sponsors on board. I am working on it though.

Me and Shuff REALLY want to come to this.

Ray

fastereddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I am coming and will be there Thurs. evening but I am just a big guy not a big name.(lol)

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Matt keep your ass at home no one plays golf in Des Moines!!!!

Jesse Engel and Beau Runningen are coming as well. Possible visit from Chris Gentile, you just never know who's going to show up!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Missouri State Bar Box 8 ball champion Chuck Ralston is coming to get him some!!

GUARANTEED money for the top 3 one pocket finishers is DAMN strong!!

Ray

fastereddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mikey, I am coming to get that $51.00 you are holding for me plus it's your turn to buy so I'm looking forward to it.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Dang! A hog roast, a one pocket tournament, and a 9 Ball tournament.

I hope they don't give Brandon any more than first degree burns.

JoeyA