Early 2000's Schön with two shafts.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Beautiful early 2000's Schön with two shafts.

Not sure what model it is, but the original owner said he purchased it in 2001. I think it's about 19-19.5oz. Great player in excellent shape. Five ebony points with BEM inlays into a stunningly beautiful BEM forearm. The wood is darker and more vibrant in reality than in these pictures. Ebony butt with five BEM windows with ebony and BEM inlays and five ivory inlays between the windows. Comes with the basic Schön joint protectors.

Two Schön shafts, I believe both 13mm. Both have been used and have very small scuffs and bumps. Still in very good condition. The shafts have some blueing(one worse than the other). I was told by the old owner that one of the shafts is original to the butt. That said, the rings on the shaft collars are a little yellower than the steel ring on the butt's joint collar. I think it's just the finish, but want to be upfront with any potential buyer.

On the butt you can just feel where the forearm meets the joint collar and where the butt sleeve meets the butt cap. The SS joint has some scuffs, but nothing that shouldn't be expected of a used cue.

I've tried to be as thorough as possible in this listing and may have made it sound worse than it is. It is a very nice cue and I am confident that any buyer will be pleased with it. Used, but never abused.

Hoping for $600 shipped. Some trades considered, but cash is king.

Pics! Note: I no longer own the 314 shaft. It is not included in this sale.

9774695966_31aa9f3383_b.jpg

9774684374_0b339e6783_b.jpg

9774697176_367487db45_b.jpg

Last edited:

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks! It really is a great one. Just don't need it. Someone will be very happy with this cue.

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have a nice Predator P3 wrapless cue with two 314-2 shafts to trade, let me know if you are interested. Cue is in excellent condition.

Lucas
Lucas Cue Shop

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Someone buy this thing! It's a great cue and I'm sure the new owner will be very pleased.

JohnnyFlash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can u take a few better pics of the forearm. Im trying to see if there is Ivory in the veneers or if they are clear with the curly maple showing.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump.

Sorry I never responded to the last two posts. I sort of gave up since the cue hasn't generated much interest. I'm surprised, as it's really gorgeous.

The forearm has no ivory. As I said in the description in the OP, it's BEM inlays on ebony points, which go into the highly figured male forearm.

Everything on this cue is dead straight. No playability issues whatsoever.