Earl vs Sky...Score?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
66-25 I believe. Sky winning. Whole thing has been a disaster. Everything from bad stream on the first day that was buffering every 10 seconds, guy in charge of the event literally threatening to murder people on Facebook, Earls mental health issues on full display being mic’ed up. He said Skylers break was making it too easy so they changed the rules mid match and both players now have to break head on. Both players breaking dry now. I couldn’t even watch. Been popping in and out of the stream. Hope Sky is getting paid well for this exhibition, cause it’s obvious they are not the legit action matches like being advertised.
This whole thing is a complete farce. I was at a friends and he tried to get it. What a disaster. What did come thru was a braindead Earl getting wailed on on and crying. I loved Earl when i was younger but his act is way past its sell date. He needs to just give lessons and stay out of the public eye. Not pretty.

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 rules of thumb for pool stream buyers...

Don't buy streams from inexperienced streamers....it usually doesn't go well.

Don't buy streams with Earl Strickland....it usually doesn't go well.

I feel for the people that bought this farce. It makes you appreciate streamers like Big Truck. His 6 month subscription is the best deal in pool.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 rules of thumb for pool stream buyers...

Don't buy streams from inexperienced streamers....it usually doesn't go well.

Don't buy streams with Earl Strickland....it usually doesn't go well.

I feel for the people that bought this farce. It makes you appreciate streamers like Big Truck. His 6 month subscription is the best deal in pool.
Agree 100% here.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
66-25 I believe. Sky winning. Whole thing has been a disaster. Everything from bad stream on the first day that was buffering every 10 seconds, guy in charge of the event literally threatening to murder people on Facebook, Earls mental health issues on full display being mic’ed up. He said Skylers break was making it too easy so they changed the rules mid match and both players now have to break head on. Both players breaking dry now. I couldn’t even watch. Been popping in and out of the stream. Hope Sky is getting paid well for this exhibition, cause it’s obvious they are not the legit action matches like being advertised.

How can you change the break rules mid match.

Old school straight on breaking....ha.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read somewhere that score is 70-28
Whichever the score, if Sky wins by 40 or more, it may be biggest win in history of long races

Promoter now says he will not refund the disrespectful customers who complained about the stream LOL. Funny that in the pool world, it is usually the customer's fault :)

mm11.JPG

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read somewhere that score is 70-28
Whichever the score, if Sky wins by 40 or more, it may be biggest win in history of long races

Promoter now says he will not refund the disrespectful customers who complained about the stream LOL. Funny that in the pool world, it is usually the customer's fault :)

View attachment 531933

Did somebody put a gun to this idiot's head and make him do the live stream?

If this is Money Match...then all the hype isn't warranted.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Money Grab Promotions"

What is the over/under for how long it takes "Money Grab Promotions" to completely disappear from the pool world?

It is a shame that Skyler Woodward, Shane VanBoening, Jayson Shaw and Earl Strickland would get involved with these pretend gambling matches.

At least their About Us page is good for a laugh:
Money Match Promotions is a company built by very passionate individuals in the Billiard community. With years of experience in the planning, promoting, and hosting of large events, MMP is looking to "Change the Game One Match at a Time".

Money Match Promotions has the ability to deliver unmatched value and recognition to our Sponsors and World Class Action to our supporters around the globe!!

Money Match Promotions not only offers Live Events for fans to attend but will also bring the most exciting matchups in the game to pool enthusiasts all over the world with our State-of-the-Art Pay Per View Services!!

Attachments

• mmp1.jpg
    mmp1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 992

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the over/under for how long it takes "Money Grab Promotions" to completely disappear from the pool world?

It is a shame that Skyler Woodward, Shane VanBoening, Jayson Shaw and Earl Strickland would get involved with these pretend gambling matches.

At least their About Us page is good for a laugh:

Wow, businesses that have poor customer service skills will never survive in the long run. Hopefully someone with more business sense will prevail.

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I follow Florian "Venom" Kohler on FB. He posted a 30s, low quality clip from a crappy angle. Was this the quality of the stream people had to pay for? Even if the ISP was having problems, couldn't they locate a ladder and a small tripod?

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
LOL.... sacrifice viewership for smaller core group...?

seriously? ...

I sure am glad I was camping this weekend, otherwise I probably would of blamed the campground for there shitty wi-fi...... wow.

Good Luck getting your "core group" to hit 10

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$30K in the middle?

PPV pool has gotten out of hand.

I agree, i have very little interest in watching these long drawn out matches between two people.

I would much rather mini tournaments with a couple players and smaller races (say to 20).