Nice early 2000s Schon w/ 3 shafts FT.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Early 2000s Schön w/ 3 shafts FS/T. Want Titlist or Bushka style cue.

Trades considered: 4x8 butterfly case, 5/16x14 OB Pro shaft, decent J/B, all with cash on top.

Not sure what model it is, but the original owner said he purchased it in 2001. I think it's about 19.5oz, but I'll try to get an accurate measurement. It's a great player in excellent shape. I only want to sell or trade it because I want something without ivory. Five points(not sure what wood), into ebony, into BEM forearm. Five windows on butt with five ivory inlays. Two Schön shafts, I believe both 13mm, and I can trade it with or without the Pre-Cat Predator 314, which has a new Kamui black M tip(professionally installed a few days ago and played with once). The Schön shafts have slight blueing and you can feel where the forearm meets the joint collar and where the butt sleeve meets the butt cap. I was told by the old owner that one of the shafts is original to the butt. That said, the rings on the shaft collars are a little yellower than the steel ring on the butt's joint collar. I think it's just the finish, but want to be upfront with any potential buyer.

9774695966_31aa9f3383_b.jpg

9774684374_0b339e6783_b.jpg

9774697176_367487db45_b.jpg

I want to trade it(+/- cash where appropriate) for another player. As for what I want:

Looking for something American made with four sharp points with veneers. No ivory. Some inlays are ok, but not a requirement. Custom, conversion, or production are ok. Older is better. I really like the look of titlist conversions, so something that reminds me of one is sure to interest me. It doesn't necessarily have to be pristine- I also like an older, duller finish. Just the classic look. Nothing exceptionally flashy.

Feel free to pm me or post here if you'd like any additional info or more pictures.

Last edited:

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump with a price. Looking for $600 for the cue with the 2 shafts. If you want the Predator as well, we can work something out.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump.

A couple interesting offers so far. Leaning toward one of them, but I really want a basic Titlist conversion. I can add cash.

Cue is also for sale! $600 with the 2 Schön shafts.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump. Still looking to sell or trade this cue. Awesome player in great shape.

Really want Titlist or Bushka-style cue.

Last edited:

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump.

Still looking for the right classic four point, four veneer cue. Really want a titlist or Bushka-style. Paypal ready if you need cash on top.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump. Found a Jensen I'm buying, so this one is just for sale now. $600 shipped with two Schön shafts and Schön joint protectors.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump. Still available. $600 shipped with two Schön shafts and Schön joint protectors.

Partial trades considered: 4x8 butterfly case, 5/16x14 OB Pro shaft, decent J/B.