Joe Rogan talking pool, gambling, cue makers

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I'm almost certain that is Rogan got his IQ tested he'd be off the charts. Super funny and Smart guy.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
I'm almost certain that is Rogan got his IQ tested he'd be off the charts. Super funny and Smart guy.

Agreed. And how on earth does he find the time to keep on top of his standup comedy and UFC not to mention other side projects he does from time to time (on top of the regular podcasts). I don't know how he does it.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Agreed. And how on earth does he find the time to keep on top of his standup comedy and UFC not to mention other side projects he does from time to time (on top of the regular podcasts). I don't know how he does it.

and smoke the amount of weed he does and keep sharp.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
He did a Playboy interview 15 years ago and had sage advice for such a young man.

Patso44

Underdog
Silver Member
I love listening to Joe Rogan! His podcast is solid!

I loved when he talked about Crazy Max Eberle ha! Much respect to Max's game and developing into a true artist but the only reason I would call Max crazy is that he legitimately thinks the earth is flat. After hearing that, I tuned him out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very good interview. Nice comments about Eric Crisp (qbilder), one of the better contributors on AZB.

Thanks for the link.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joe might be the Mort Sahl or George Carlin of this era. He's not afraid to tell it like it is and his insights are usually right on. He knows of what he speaks, unlike some of the blowhards we have to listen to now. I've got mad respect for the man!

By the way he's one healthy dude. I'd like him on my side in a poolroom dust up. :thumbup:

My top three picks to end the encounter early would be Rodney, Tony Robles (yep) and Rogan. Diliberto was a real bad ass as well in his heyday. As for Tarzan (Mike Massey), he's in a class by himself. You want to fight a bull, there you go!

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Joe might be the Mort Sahl or George Carlin of this era. He's not afraid to tell it like it is and his insights are usually right on. He knows of what he speaks, unlike some of the blowhards we have to listen to now. I've got mad respect for the man!

By the way he's one healthy dude. I'd like him on my side in a poolroom dust up. :thumbup:

My top three picks to end the encounter early would be Rodney, Tony Robles (yep) and Rogan. Diliberto was a real bad ass as well in his heyday. As for Tarzan (Mike Massey), he's in a class by himself. You want to fight a bull, there you go!

Lol. Rogan was in line to be on the US Olympic TKD (taekwondo) team. And has multiple black belts in many disciplines. I’d take him first over anyone in that group. There’s a YouTube video of him KO’ing a guy with a head kick back in his teenage years. Walkoff KO.

Edited: my bad. Starched him with a body kick. Guy doesn’t move for a long time.

Last edited:

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A couple of years ago when Mosconi Cup was in Vegas there was a UFC that weekend, I was really hoping he would have shown up. He also has a special on NETFLIX. I maintain, Netflix is what the pool world needs badly right now. The Mosconi Cups, the World Pool Masters, all top quality production. Throw that shit up there and get a whole new crop of fans. Joe has a great relationship with Netflix, he could help this happen.