Allen Hopkins Charity Pool Event - Sept 17

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
John:

I'm going to list you as one of the event sponsors in the program for that. I don't know what to say other than thank you.

I'm speechless--

Thanks,
Dave

You are very welcome. Thank you for putting this on AZ and running it. Johnnyt

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know if I can make it (it's a 7.5 hour drive each way:angry:). I will need to look into it. Sure this will be a great success.

Pete

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopkins Charity Show

Just one week away!!:thumbup:

Wow with so much going on now with my flooded Pool Table area, I had to cancel my lessons and now see that Next week is the Hopkins event. I have some last minute details to be finished.....Looking for a great event and wishing we get a huge audience for this show. I hope all Pool Fans can make this event, you won't be disappointed.......I want to send Big Props out to Dave Segal, for making this happen....Good Job Dave....I'm proud of you for your great commitment on this event.......Duke.......

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Just a bump and a reminder to all pool players in the following areas:

York, PA
Hanover, PA
Lancaster, PA
Harrisburg, PA
Philadelphia, PA
Baltimore, MD

The Hopkins exhibition will be this Saturday at 7pm at the York Elks Lodge on George St. All information is on the original post.

Mike "Shadow" McAndrew (Allen's former road partner) has flown in from Vegas to beat Allen in his own exhibition, so this will be a blast!!

Allen has donated some Trinity cues for us to raffle off as well. We're going to flip these quickly--- only $10/ticket and raffle them off after every 10 tickets sold. So, throw in a $20 and you're 20% to win a new cue.

We're like Crazy Eddie over here---- we're giving away the world and we're hoping the money we raise is insaaaaane. :thumbup:

Please come out and support a worthwhile charity while watching a great 14.1 match, challenge matches all night, cue raffles all night, and hearing some great stories. If you're a pool fan, this is where you wanna be.

Dave

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave-

Small donation p/pal'd.

Good luck with event and thanks for the reminder and your involvement in a good cause.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Dave-

Small donation p/pal'd.

Good luck with event and thanks for the reminder and your involvement in a good cause.

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it.

Bump also as a reminder--- the event is tonight (Sat night) 7pm. See the details on the first page. Hope everyone comes out--- it's a worthwhile cause.

Dave

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Allen Hopkins charity pool event - sept 17

CSI (and BCA Pool League) is happy to be a sponsor of this event.

Thanks to Dave for making it all happen, and thanks to all for supporting a good cause.

Mark griffin

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
bump :) Thanks Mark for everything! The charity doesn't know much about pool but they're hopeful for a large turnout ;)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk