Cue Ball Conversion Project a Bust

BrianaBrown13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is what I have at home. Beyond time to replace, the measle ball I carry and use once in a while to help condition cue ball control for faster tables. The old red circle has might be a the smallish side as it has been in the ball cleaner a lot more than the others. I should have a blue circle, but not finding it right now, the dog may got it........he sometimes takes balls from the ball return and takes them to his dog house.

measle ball (old) 5.90 oz 169 g
black circle 5.65 oz 161 g
red circle (old) 5.6 oz 159 g
red circle (new) 5.85 oz 166 g
red triangle 5.85oz 166 g

BuddyWing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is this guy and where does he live ...
We need to know so we don't get stung by him .

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm still trying to figure out what post #2 has to do with post #1?????

To the OP, he hasn't been on here for a while. Maybe something happened to him??

Thomas McKane

Lifelong student of one p
Silver Member
How much was the deposit?

I'm out $340 on a $450 break cue.

This was the last thing he sent on 8/29/2015 before he absconded with our $, the crook.

Me: "Any Update?"

Him: "yes sir, doing the finish, just about there. turned out better than I thought, you will be happy"

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
start putting some heat on him.

I'd begin with hitting up all of his listed facebook friends letting them know what a POS their buddy is. Ask them to put some heat on him.

Find out his home address.

Contact his local PD and pursue charges. What he's done is illegal, right?

Any of the correspondence if done by mail, get your Postmaster involved, as well. Mail fraud, etc.

And the FBI actually has an internet fraud website where you can also report him and seek relief. Google search should provide that info.

Throw everything you can at this thief and if all the above don't work, send a tush hog or two. ;)

Never let anyone steal your money. GL getting this fixed.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
concern

I know this situation well. Steve is a good man. He did get in over his head on orders. Took on way too much. I also have one of these cues being made from the same project. It is late - but they are coming. You will NOT get screwed on this. I know it's a lot to ask - but if you are patient with him, he will deliver. Yes - I know what comes next - you will say that you have already been patient. I understand that. I'm just saying that if you wait it out, he will deliver - and you will have a great cue that was worth the wait.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I know this situation well. Steve is a good man. He did get in over his head on orders. Took on way too much. I also have one of these cues being made from the same project. It is late - but they are coming. You will NOT get screwed on this. I know it's a lot to ask - but if you are patient with him, he will deliver. Yes - I know what comes next - you will say that you have already been patient. I understand that. I'm just saying that if you wait it out, he will deliver - and you will have a great cue that was worth the wait.

He's not "a good man" if what's been said prior to your post is true.

Good men don't take deposits from multiple customers then cut all communication without delivering the merchandise.

You might think he's a good man but, sorry, you're wrong. :yeah:

best,
brian kc

Thomas McKane

Silver Member

I don't want the cue anymore, could care less in fact. I've moved on.

Just wanted to let others know so they don't get screwed.

Thomas McKane

Silver Member

I'm very much doubting this to be true. He has lied numerous times to get people off his back.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
if he is good then buy out his orders for say 50 cents on the dollar and you can resell the cues as they arrive for you. many might do it just to get something back.

people that lie to their customers never tend to do the right thing at the end. the reason is that they are liars.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Why would you be an apologist for this guy? Now I know not to trust him OR YOU!

Why is it that these crooks always have someone to come on after the fact and tell us that black is really white and the guy who took your money, lied to you, cut all communications with you is really a good guy and you will be happy in the end.

Last edited:

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rep

Kissedout - you can kiss my ass! I have never had a bad deal. I'm running 100 percent on my deals. I have a long standing history on here. How about you? How many successful deals and itrader? Oh - none I see... so don't make any assumptions and slanderous posts about - me you no itrader, no reputation CHERRY! I think I smell the stink of Jeff Forney on you...

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's not "a good man" if what's been said prior to your post is true.

Good men don't take deposits from multiple customers then cut all communication without delivering the merchandise.

You might think he's a good man but, sorry, you're wrong. :yeah:

best,
brian kc

Why would he need a deposit on a stick he has not even started to build? I understand him wanting some commitment from the buyer that they are going to buy it, but these are cues for the love of God. Take a $50 deposit at most.

If the other person backs out and they have to sell it to someone else then so be it. If nobody buys it at all, unlikely, then they are out their material of what $50 if even that?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
the problem is many of these cue makers are nothing but broke hustlers that have some good woodworking skills. so they have to get big deposits to have food to live off of. and once they got the money they have no desire to do the work for nothing now.

only cue makers that have impeccable reputations or ones with a brick and motor business should deserve to get any deposit at all.

cue makers should make cues and then post their cue on the site for sale. then get their money.

Thomas McKane

Silver Member
the problem is many of these cue makers are nothing but broke hustlers that have some good woodworking skills. so they have to get big deposits to have food to live off of. and once they got the money they have no desire to do the work for nothing now.

only cue makers that have impeccable reputations or ones with a brick and motor business should deserve to get any deposit at all.

cue makers should make cues and then post their cue on the site for sale. then get their money.

I'm starting to agree with this 100%