Hello from New Member

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about this

Why did y'all, or you all, or you run off Prince Harry and Megan.
jack

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
Hello

I have just joined and I am sure I shall enjoy this forum. I haven’t played for some time but used to enjoy Billiards at college as a two-man game for after dinner - or on rainy afternoons (we have many in England) when other sports were rained off. I look forward to learning more about the game in the US and other parts of the world. And who knows? I might take it up again myself!

Welcome aboard!!! The membership treated me like sh** when I first joined this forum; so try not to be overly sensitive to what people say....

Don't believe me? Go pull up the first 10 or 15 threads I posted in. Members acted like they already knew me, and had a grudge against me. It was very strange. I almost just quit the damn forum.

Good luck!!!

Ticklishchap

Registered
English billiards is definitely a cool game but you need someone to spot the balls or you’ll be doing a lot of walking.

Monty python and the holy grail is pretty funny. At least the song about Brave Sir Robin. That’s all I remember from it. My mom loved it. Welcome ticklish.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Ticklishchap

Registered
Why did y'all, or you all, or you run off Prince Harry and Megan.
jack

It's very sad for all concerned. The main argument for keeping the Royals is that the alternative is worse. Whatever our political views or however we vote, none of us would want President Boris!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Are you guys saying the royal family is real?? I thought it was just a spin off of Upstars, Downstairs.

Sent from the future.

Ticklishchap

Registered
Welcome! I hope you are inspired to take up the game again. I had a nearly 20 year layoff until 18 months ago and now I have a tabel and play everyday!

Thank you very much for the encouragement. Playing every day must take almost military discipline. I played pretty much every day for a time when I was at college: usually in the evenings as I played Rugby in the afternoon. I spent so much time on sport that I don't know how I got any work done.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you very much for the encouragement. Playing every day must take almost military discipline. I played pretty much every day for a time when I was at college: usually in the evenings as I played Rugby in the afternoon. I spent so much time on sport that I don't know how I got any work done.
If possible post a video of top players playin' EB's. Never seen it played much.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome aboard!!! The membership treated me like sh** when I first joined this forum; so try not to be overly sensitive to what people say....

Don't believe me? Go pull up the first 10 or 15 threads I posted in. Members acted like they already knew me, and had a grudge against me. It was very strange. I almost just quit the damn forum.

Good luck!!!
Shiiiiit!
We are prepping for round 2, Gretchen.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum. This is the place to be if you want to work on your game, away from the table, that is.
Like a large community work bench, full of tools.

Just don't take anybody too seriously. We have a lot of fun here.

Thanks for joining.