Cue design ideas with green

REDRUM33

Registered
I ve always like cues with a bit of green in them... Im about to get one made and id like to get some ideas...if anyone could please post some pics i'd be thankful...also if any are for sale i might just buy one instead of having it made...thanks justin

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Green Theme

Check out the cues with green in them. I too like green in cues. I have more cues with green in them. I will have to take some more pictures.

DSC_0098-2.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0095-2.jpg

DSC_0089-2.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0023-2.jpg

REDRUM33

Registered
nice start

those are some good lookers...i really like the bob frey.....keep em comin....anybody got some with less black and more brown...thanks guys

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
All that I have to offer is a little bit of turqoise.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• NEW CUE.jpg
    NEW CUE.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 349

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Qjunkie said:
http://www.robinsoncues.com/catalog/e42.html

I'll try and find more. Maybe post in the cue gallery or ask the cue maker Re: Malachite its the "green" mineral used for inlays. I think ebony cue w/ ivory and malachite inlays look great (ie: Bender Dagger Cue)

John Robinson dyes IVORY those outrageous colors he uses. I was in is shop several years ago and he showed me how. You can do it with about any color including all the greens you want if you have John's secret sauce.

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Green is my fav as well in cues. I am having another made now with the use of green veneers and green acrylic.

Last edited:

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
I think the black, green, and natural veneers on the Frey look great, too! It's a great color combination, especially when you do a double green veneer.

I'm not a huge fan of malachite or turquoise myself, but different strokes, you know?

Something else you can use to incorporate green is a white with green spec linen wrap. With a more traditional 4-pointer cue with green veneers, it really can tie a lot of cue elements together.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a couple beauties made by John Parker of Auerbach Custom Cues, I have another post with 2 more

Attachments

• 13a green.JPG
    13a green.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 287
  • 13d.JPG
    13d.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 287
  • levi 001 sm.jpg
    levi 001 sm.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 264
  • levi 007 sm.jpg
    levi 007 sm.jpg