John Schmidt's 626

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Hu --

I think you are correct. I looked for it but did not find it. I want to say that Todd is the lawyer.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Top of the game??????
Which game would that be???
He is a mediocre 14.1 player.
He doesn't win much more than half of the 14.1 games that he plays with true competition.
Sorry, but the impact has already shown, shows ur a follower, clearly, not a leader.
Just be cause u type it, doesn't mean its true.
Need I say more. bye uno, or maybe not
I'm nobody in the pool world and have never claimed to be. You want us to listen to your nonse because you are a "real" pool player, a big "somebody", so tell us who you are or crawl back up Mosconi's ass and stop jabbering.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top of the game??????
He doesn't win much more than half of the 14.1 games that he plays with true competition.
Sorry, but the impact has already shown, shows ur a follower, clearly, not a leader.

No, you don't need to say more.

You have already said too much, actually.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
b sea a'

The "chain of custody" of the original tape needs to be documented and verified from the moment it is created...it also need to be examined and determined to be undoctored by an independent "expert".

The more important the claim, the more documentation needs to be provided.

The chain of custody seems to have a few 'chinks in the armor' - the two people at bca hiding behind the curtain - may be apart of the vulnerable weak link. As long as the bca and j.s. hide the evidence from the public - nobody can prove their hidden tape has not been undoctored. Very sad for bca and it's fellow co-conspirators, this probably won't go away for the bca or j.s. My friend was telling me a story last night about Mosconi, he and his brother owned a pool room out in South Dakota, they had asked Willie to visit the room for an exhibition match and were very excited about the event. It was in the middle of huge blizzard (-35) Willie showed up and ran 150 and out - he said it was incredible as they were not sure if Willie would be able to make the commute due to the blizzard. Right now we have a news blizzard and the crooked powers that b - are the little snowflakes - not the kind that fall from the sky - however unfortunately they ARE in our earths atmosphere - Willie's true World Record of 526 - will weather this bca fake news media blizzard, till someone (honest straight shooter) actually breaks Willie's record and can show unedited proof - that they have in fact done so i.e. - the hollywood snowflake wanna b's/fake news industry will not show us their #'s but yea they are indeed doing business as usual.

Last edited:

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
But, if a tape was ever brought forward, an expert could examine it and determine if it was unedited or not, correct?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top of the game??????

Hes got multiple 400+ ball runs, putting him in pretty rare air up there.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I know who I am.
This is a pool forum. Say what u will.
It is nobodys business to question who I am!
Perhaps you are truly an ostrich who mistook JS ass for a hole in the sand and stuck ur head in for a looksee to meet the rest of ur friends and help his frustration with truth.
Take it or leave it. uno

That's what I thought, you have nothing new, just an obsessive and irrational wish that it didn't happen.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hes got multiple 400+ ball runs, putting him in pretty rare air up there.

And let us not forget his us open win.

Which of course was part of a larger conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201020-123616.jpg
    Screenshot_20201020-123616.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 148

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
This thread is approaching 626 posts.

Attachments

• Monster Popcorn GIF.gif
    Monster Popcorn GIF.gif
    71.9 KB · Views: 144

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’m not going through 36 pages on this thread, sorry not sorry. Is there any news regarding a potential release to the video?
John has said something recently on FaceBook about working on it, but no firm plan released.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yer a bit hasty

Yer to be ignored, hastyj. I think u are now in the minority of facebook friendly posters - who actually believe j.s did surpass Mosconi's 526. There is now a huge cloud of doubt revolving around the bca and j.s. corrupt fake news media (multiple threads surfacing). Beware of businesses that have an acronym for their name. Where is the real cdc for pool's now defunct bca - hopefully they are working on the vaccine for our fake news industry.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
that is profound -scholarly bob

John has said something recently on FaceBook about working on it, but no firm plan released.

thanks for the 'corrab er up date' there scholar bob. I guess j.s. has reviewed their new freedom of speech policies - they are trying now to keep an eye on the fake news industrious' cowards - so they may end up retracting the phony 626 announcement. I think as punishment for trying to lie about this phony 626 misinformation - j.s should have to play me another race to 400 points in Straight Pool - that would smart uh bit for mr.434 - don't cha think scholar bob? Even if he were to some how defeat me - it would not be an 'easy street' for him to navigate - I guarantee it.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xHairyx,

You really need to get that pain in your rear looked at.

It ain't healthy, Brother!

Life is too short,, just bear down and run 627 on film. Lord knows you have the skills to do it.

Doesn't have the skills to crack 400...which means john schmidt is a 36% better 14.1 player.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't have the skills to crack 400...which means john schmidt is a 36% better 14.1 player.

Gosh,,, I'd think that One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter, would have a good shot at it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
keep soakin

Gosh,,, I'd think that One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter, would have a good shot at it.

Keep soakin in yer sud's - that is probly ur best game. I think yer a bit hasty to assume their chopped video is authentic and so do most of the members of this forum at this point. I am actually more into 3 cushion billiards these day's, I here bob the scholar jewtt dabbles in three cushion - maybe he could get the bca to back him in some friendly competition against me - or maybe he and the bca should hide in their basement till they can prove to the people that they are not fake news catalysts. I am a master instructor for the two stoogents' at the bca and j.s.

Last edited:

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
how old are ya'll?

Its like some of you have completely lost the ability to discuss anything you disagree on without a bunch of name calling and school yard taunts... Some of you are CLEALY off your meds and it shows.

Terrible sentences, bad grammar, petty attacks and 2nd grade comebacks. And all because you think there's some grand conspiracy to steal an obscure record in a game no one plays anymore. Some of you should be embarrassed.

Pis$-off batsh*t for brains. Try to get ur head out of that js hole where ur friends are grouped for the great finale, no unedited video exists. hairydar