Fancy Scruggs Sneaky Pete FS

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks for the trade offers but really looking more for cash. Cash and trade would have to be pretty sweet. Thanks

jrosen007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Does it have the logo?

Hello, maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see the Scruggs logo anywhere on the cue (typically between the points on sneakies, or on the butt cap for the others). Also I've never seen a Scruggs with a sleeved ivory over stainless joint. No original shaft? Any pictures of the included Predator shaft?

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm told the cue is about 18 years old so I would assume it is a 314. Thanks Chris. Cheap shot.

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pm

Tim Scruggs Sneaky Pete for sale. Near mint condition. Butt and shaft rolls straight. Cue has piloted ivory joint. Fancy trim ring below joint and on shaft. Phenolic butt cap with ivory Hoppe ring. Smaller thatn normal linen wrap. White with green speck. Almost feels like the old Cortland wraps. Cue weighs 19.3 ounces but does have some sort of weight bolt in it. The shaft is 13.1 at base of ferrule. Ferrule looks to me to be a Juma but I'm not sure. The shaft is a Predator blank that has the fancy trim ring. Tip is a new Everest. Comes with fancy wooden joint protectors. The cue is really in fantastic shape. What I was told from the person I got it from was that the cue was ordered this way from Tim many years ago and that Tim is the one who did all of the upgrades to the cue. This cue would be perfect for someone who uses a Predator shaft but likes the Scruggs sneaky feel. Cue plays very well.:) $825 shipped in conus. Thanks for looking.

Please see my PM and let me know.

Thanks.