Valley Bar Box Rails

Worldbeater09

Registered
I'm looking to replace my rails on my valley bar table.. I just want input or opinions on some of the rails out there. Thanks!

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ridgeback

In my personal experience Glenn is right I have installed ridgeback on two different tables and they improved the playability of both.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I'm looking to replace my rails on my valley bar table.. I just want input or opinions on some of the rails out there. Thanks!

-
Which profile cushions are on your table now U23,k55 or k66?
If you have k66 I have a set of gently used k66 valley rails liners with Artemis no.66 pool cushions for $200.00. Ridgebackrails make a great set of rails but I believe the current production ridgebackrail is k66 so if you have k55 on your table now you will have to go another route.
I have some used k55 rail sets if interested and I think I have a used set of U23.
Does your table have a coin op?
Can you find a model# on the table?
The age of the table can also determine which rail profile you have, measuring the rail will also tell you which rail profile you need.
Do me a favor' measure the playing surface- distance from nose to nose of cushions- width and length please, and report back with all of your findings.
Your answers will help to point you in the right direction' I would hate for you to order a set of rails to find you have the wrong set.

Rob.M

Last edited:

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I installed new Ridgeback rails on my Global bar box. Sent the old ones and they duplicated them. They play extremely well - just run a search here on this forum for Ridgeback rails and you'll see just a slew of endorsements. And the pricing is very competitive.

Crash

Pool Hall Owner
Silver Member
Just get the Ridgeback Rails and get some sleep. There was very slight variation in the distance between rail bolts over the years. Call Ridgeback and Kerry will make sure you get the right ones. I installed them on all 12 of my 7-foot Valleys. Customers finally quit b****in' about my rails.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
ridgebackrails.com are the best there is:D

^^^^^^^^^^What he said. I have a gold crown now with super-speed rubber. I will eventually be sending them to Kerry at Ridgeback, to have him do extended rails. That's how impressed I was with his product!!!