Best Fire Stick Kodi Addons for Pool

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got the Amazon Fire Stick and wondering which Kodi addon apps everyone uses to watch their pool. I know there are several apps for sports but I haven't had time to research them yet. I would like suggestions for pool in the US as well as international. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike

FRDennis

Registered
Just got the Amazon Fire Stick and wondering which Kodi addon apps everyone uses to watch their pool. I know there are several apps for sports but I haven't had time to research them yet. I would like suggestions for pool in the US as well as international. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike

Besides Youtube that was already mentioned...There is an ESPN addon where you can watch the Mosconi cup through ESPN3. I haven't found anything else but am always on the lookout. Good Luck

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Roku offers 2 billiard channels has anyone found a way to access those channels on the Firestick or through Kodi?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
You need to install sportsdevil on it. Do a YouTube search on it...not to hard to install.

Last edited:

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello- I have sports devil but there is no search functionality on that add-on. So how do you find the billiard channels? Or are you saying to use sportsdevil to search different tv streams and look for billiards?

Thanks for the speedy reply!!

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Hello- I have sports devil but there is no search functionality on that add-on. So how do you find the billiard channels? Or are you saying to use sportsdevil to search different tv streams and look for billiards?

Thanks for the speedy reply!!

Click on sportsdevil and a list should appear, What you wanna do next is click on live sports.,,again another list will appear. From there click on anything that is listed and it will bring up different sport listings. Some link are dead so you'll just have to search a little. You should find billiards or snooker on most of the tabs you click on under the different sports that are listed.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I run a NAS that supports DLNA, which will stream to KODI on my home network. I am in the process of ripping all my owned DVDs to mpeg format, and I stream them to my T.V. I have begun grabbing a few HD snooker / 14.1 videos off of Youtube with the program "Free Youtube Download v.4.1.34".

At the end of the day, I found what works best for me is to customize my content in this way, although it is a lot of work, but I will often watch a match or two over 2-3 hours, and be ripping my collection on my laptop at the same time.

For pool, you are just not going to get better than what is on Youtube without purchasing content. It is what it is. Of course, as I am, you can start to build a private collection by picking and choosing content that you like.. I really wish I could find english-commentated HD 3-cushion matches on Youtube, but not a lot of that on there..

I know you were looking for a more ready-made streaming solution, but content on Youtube is always gonna be a mixed bag.The positive thing though.. If you get a 5-10TB NAS, and perhaps get the paid version of the downloader application above, I think it allows download of entire playlists from Youtube. If you find HD playlists you like, you can set it to download, and in 10-12 hours, you have something like 40-50 hours of HD content that you can stream at home, or copy to a USB hard drive or tablet.. This is the main reason I like to have the mpeg availability, is for the portability in situations where I don't have internet.

If you or anyone else is not familiar with NAS or DLNA technollogy, hit me up by PM and I will try to help out.

Short Bus Russ