Can any mechanic recover a diamond?

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there anything special about a diamond pro-am that will require a special mechanic to work on it?

Can any billiard supply company recover one?

Thanks,
(((Satori)))

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is not what I wanted to hear.

How much would it cost me to have diamond recover a table if I decide to purchase one?

What is special about the diamond that prevents other mechanics from being able to do it?

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond recover

For the best results post where the table is located and somebody near your your area will respond or somebody here will refer you to somebody in your area.

I am not saying that your local guy can't do it but if you want it done right than references from here are the way to go. You would especially want a qualified mechanic to look at the table and let you know if there are any problems that you need to be aware of before it is set up, and your money wasted.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Is there anything special about a diamond pro-am that will require a special mechanic to work on it?

Can any billiard supply company recover one?

Thanks,
(((Satori)))

It's not that no one can put new cloth on your Diamond, but at least ask whom ever you're talking to about doing the work...how they install the cloth on the slate. Ask if they use FB10 to install the bed cloth, or if they spray glue it down, or better yet...staple it down. Ask them if the know how to use the 22 point Diamond leveling system in order to fine tune level the slate....should be simple right?;)

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not that no one can put new cloth on your Diamond, but at least ask whom ever you're talking to about doing the work...how they install the cloth on the slate. Ask if they use FB10 to install the bed cloth, or if they spray glue it down, or better yet...staple it down. Ask them if the know how to use the 22 point Diamond leveling system in order to fine tune level the slate....should be simple right?;)

Thanks

Right now I am in the market for a new table but I wanted to make sure that I would be able to maintain it locally.

What method do you recommend for recovering?