Looking to have a simple 6 point cue built...

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Figured I'd try here...are there any cuemakers that would be available to building a relatively simple 6 point (3 high / 3 low) players cue...no veneers or rings.

- rosewood or cocobolo into birds eye maple
- delrin buttcap
- linen wrap
- two 12.5mm shafts with a long taper
- around 19 oz and 58 inch (29/29 split)
- radial pin (steel or brass)

I've attached a photo of pretty much the exact look I'm going for. A relatively simple players cue with no adornments.

BG_2 (1).jpg

I've spoken to several cuemakers...Frey...Diveney...Dunkel...DZ...Josey..however they all seem to be unavailable to take any custom orders because they're backed up, or it's a 30-36 month wait. Just wondering if there's anyone here, or if anyone knows who might be available to take on a build. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Call Jim Pierce. I have 2 of his cues and I am very happy with both of them. So much so that I have sold off a few of my higher end cues and use the Pierce cue.

Kevin

cuebald

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6 point cocobolo 3 high 3 low

PM me if interested

Attachments

• IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_5435.jpg
    IMG_5435.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 328

cuebald

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks nice. What size is the forearm now? What's your finish size? What do you call your cues?

Being new to this adventure i cut these points and i'm currently at .920. with a finish size of .840 -1.24
This was my first 6 point that i have cut. I know points will shorten some but overall i was pleased with them and so far all aligned. I am doing this as a hobby and for now will build what i like hoping that someone likes them enough to purchase. I hope one day to be recognized as "Cooper Custom Cues".
Thanks for asking Mr. webb

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Being new to this adventure i cut these points and i'm currently at .920. with a finish size of .840 -1.24
This was my first 6 point that i have cut. I know points will shorten some but overall i was pleased with them and so far all aligned. I am doing this as a hobby and for now will build what i like hoping that someone likes them enough to purchase. I hope one day to be recognized as "Cooper Custom Cues".
Thanks for asking Mr. webb

Awesome and Thank you. I wish you the best of luck. Where are you located?